Lyric videos get taken to the next level this clip for John Mayer's "Queen of California," which was made by the design team BrainBow using the app Draw Something. Essentially digital Pictionary that has one player draw an image and the other player guess what it is, you can sing or play along with the clip as images of ghosts, houses, birdcages, a California flag, and a pretty solid portrait of Mayer pop up over the course of the video.
Draw Something App Adds Whimsy to John Mayer's 'Queen of California'
Pictionary-esque game gives new meaning to lyric video
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Mic12 Stunning Pics Offer a Rare View Inside the Lives of Sex Workers
Cracked29 Bizarre True Stories Behind the Most Popular Music Ever
SalonHere Is the Average Penis Length According to Science
Clickhole5 Absolutely Legendary Celebrity Party Stories
Cinema BlendThe Top 10 Steamiest Movie Sex Scenes of All Time
Cracked6 Insane Meltdowns by Actors on Set of Their Greatest Movies
- Go Ahead and Call Bill O'Reilly What He Is: A Pathological Liar
- Eminem, Dr. Dre and 50 Cent Reveal Shady History in New Doc
- McDonald's Responds to Indie-Pop Duo's Viral Complaint
- Flashback: Pearl Jam Play Intense 'Black' on 'MTV Unplugged'
- Madonna on Making 'Rebel Heart,' the Age of Distraction and Joan of Arc
- Paul McCartney Revives 1969 Track for Johnny Depp Supergroup
- 5 Takeaways From 'House of Cards' Season Three
- Grateful Dead Members, More Booked for Jerry Garcia Tribute Show