He started at the bottom, now he's watching beach volleyball (possibly at five in the morning): In the new video for "5AM in Toronto," Drake leads his crew through a late night, indoor volleyball club packed with partiers and, uh, well-toned women, while he spits his latest bout of unhindered braggadocio. There's not too much to the clip – Drake basically hangs at a table, gets blunted and reminds you he's killing the game and taking your girl – but it doesn't take much for charismatic Canadian to keep eyeballs trained to the screen.
Drake Scopes Volleyball Babes in '5AM in Toronto'
New video is a bonanza of booze, blunts and bikini-clad women
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Mental Floss10 Artists Who Hated Their Biggest Hit
Guitar WorldThe 25 Greatest Acoustic Songs In Hard Rock
VultureThe 30 Most Important Sex Scenes in Movie History
Cracked7 Musicians Whose Trademark Looks Were Hiding Something
TestTubeHow Much Sex Should You Be Having?
Salon10 Songs With Hidden Drug References
- See Radiohead Play 'Creep' Live For First Time in Seven Years
- Billboard Music Awards 2016: 20 Best and Worst Moments
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 6 Halftime Report : Who's Alive, Who's Dead
- R.I.P., GOP: How Trump Is Killing the Republican Party
- 'Game of Thrones' Recap: Hold the Door
- Questlove Defends Madonna's Prince Tribute at Billboard Music Awards
- Rafael Nadal vs. the Riptide at Roland Garros
- Madonna, Stevie Wonder Pay Tribute to Prince at Billboard Music Awards