He started at the bottom, now he's watching beach volleyball (possibly at five in the morning): In the new video for "5AM in Toronto," Drake leads his crew through a late night, indoor volleyball club packed with partiers and, uh, well-toned women, while he spits his latest bout of unhindered braggadocio. There's not too much to the clip – Drake basically hangs at a table, gets blunted and reminds you he's killing the game and taking your girl – but it doesn't take much for charismatic Canadian to keep eyeballs trained to the screen.
Drake Scopes Volleyball Babes in '5AM in Toronto'
New video is a bonanza of booze, blunts and bikini-clad women
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
MTV News19 Songs You Didn’t Know Ed Sheeran Wrote
VultureEvery American Idol Finalist, Ranked From Worst to Best
Cracked5 Famous Movies That Were Insane Parties Behind The Scenes
Mental Floss11 Actors Who Asked For Their Characters To Be Killed Off
Diffuser21 Best Alt Rock Albums
SalonSecrets Of The Female Pickup Artist
- See System of a Down's Serj Tankian Perform New Political Song 'Artsakh'
- Ted Cruz Will Die So That You May Live
- ‘Captain America: Civil War’: Why Chris Evans Is the Anxious Avenger
- Prince: Remembering the Rock Star, Funk Lord, Provocateur, Genius
- A Final Visit With Prince: Rolling Stone's Lost Cover Story
- Addiction Specialist Made Prince 911 Call
- Watch Beck's Soulful Cover of Prince's 'Raspberry Beret'
- Watch Kenny Chesney's Chaotic 'Noise' Video