Drake has just released two videos simultaneously – one for his Gil Scott-Heron-sampling duet with Rihanna, "Take Care," and another for the defiant "HYFR" featuring Lil Wayne. The latter clip is the standout, as the 25-year-old MC shows a clip of his younger self busting a move at a family party, then gets "re-bar mitzvah'd as a recommitment to the Jewish religion" and does the Hora with an ear-to-ear grin on his face. Birdman and DJ Khaled look on from the pews, Trey Songz imbibes liberally and Lil Wayne spits his guest verse from inside a bear mask. Mazel tov, guys.
Rapper takes a victory lap with his pals
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cinema BlendThe 5 Greatest Comedies of All-Time According to Chris Rock
Bleacher ReportWhat It's Like to Be in Mayweather's Entourage
Men's JournalDo Men Suck at Friendship?
Men's Journal10 Ways to Maximize Pleasure During Sex
Cracked4 Lead Singers That Sound Shockingly Bad Without the Band
Cinema BlendTop 10 Steamiest Sex Scenes
- 11 Things We Learned From Bruce Jenner's Coming Out Interview
- Jared Leto Debuts Ghoulish 'Suicide Squad' Version of the Joker
- Michael Jackson: Life as a Man In the Magical Kingdom
- The Secret Life of Transgender Rocker Tom Gabel
- Avengers: Age of Ultron
- 'Super Troopers 2' Officially a Go After Crowdfunding $4.4 Million
- Watch Terry Crews Punch Out Mike Tyson on 'Lip Sync Battle'
- Navajo Actress Explains Why She Left Adam Sandler 'Ridiculous 6' Set