Drake has just released two videos simultaneously – one for his Gil Scott-Heron-sampling duet with Rihanna, "Take Care," and another for the defiant "HYFR" featuring Lil Wayne. The latter clip is the standout, as the 25-year-old MC shows a clip of his younger self busting a move at a family party, then gets "re-bar mitzvah'd as a recommitment to the Jewish religion" and does the Hora with an ear-to-ear grin on his face. Birdman and DJ Khaled look on from the pews, Trey Songz imbibes liberally and Lil Wayne spits his guest verse from inside a bear mask. Mazel tov, guys.
Rapper takes a victory lap with his pals
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Mic14 Recent Pop Songs That Are Basically the Same Song
DiffuserThe Strangest Deaths In Rock History
Guitar WorldThe 13 Creepiest Album Covers of All Time
Cracked4 Lead Singers That Sound Shockingly Bad Without the Band
Mental Floss10 Artists Who Hated Their Biggest Hit
Diffuser10 Cover Songs Better Than The Originals
- Hear Drake Demolish Meek Mill on 'Back to Back' Freestyle
- Up in the Air: Meet the Man Who Flies Around the World for Free
- Mission: Impossible – Rogue Nation
- Kevin Hart's Funny Business
- Drake Responds to Meek Mill With 'Charged Up' Diss Track
- 'Kids': The Oral History of the Most Controversial Film of the Nineties
- Ronda Rousey Wants to Punish Bethe Correia: 'I Don't Like This Chick'
- In the Age of Trump, Will Democrats Sell Out More, Or Less?