The new documentary Don't Stop Believin': Everyman's Journey tells the story of Arnel Pineda, a Filipino singer who rose from a YouTube sensation to the frontman of Journey. Directed by Ramona S. Diaz, the film chronicles the challenges Pineda faced before he joined the band in 2007, as well as his efforts to fill the shoes of the band's much-beloved frontman, Steve Perry, and embark on a massive world tour. Now you can check out this exclusive clip in which Pineda meets Jason Scheff – who replaced Peter Cetera as Chicago's bassist in 1985 – and the two bust out an impressive, spontaneous duet of Chicago's "Will You Still Love Me?"
'Don't Stop Believin': Everyman's Journey' Tracks Lead Singer's Rise to Stardom
New documentary follows Arnel Pineda's rise to lead singer of Journey
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
CrackedThe 5 Greatest Movie Sex Scenes
SalonThe 7 Most Tragic Band Deaths In Rock History
SpinThe 50 Best Rock Bands Right Now
Mental FlossWhere Are 10 Key Players in The O.J. Simpson Trial Now?
Diffuser27 of the Most Offensive Band Names Ever
Cracked5 Famous People Who Lost Everything (For Stupid Reasons)
- Watch Beyonce's Surprise New Video 'Formation'
- Watch Kanye West's 'The Life of Pablo' Album Livestream
- Rick Rubin: My Life in 21 Songs
- Kanye West's Surreal Album Launch: Fashion and Music Collide
- 19 Great Moments From the Sixth Democratic Debate
- Black Lives Matter Co-Founder to Beyonce: 'Welcome to the Movement'
- The Koch Brothers' Dirty War on Solar Power
- Bernie Sanders Unveils Moving New Ad With Eric Garner's Daughter