"Lullaby" is one of three previously unseen song clips on the Dixie Chicks' new VH1 Storytellers DVD and Blu Ray. The set, recorded in L.A. in 2006, came at the tail end of the group's whirlwind tour in support of their five-time Grammy-winning album Taking the Long Way. Other than touring with the Eagles in the summer of 2010, the Chicks have been relatively quiet in recent years, making only occasional appearances – on Steve Martin's most recent bluegrass album and at last month's Concert for Wildfire Relief in Austin, for instance. Two-thirds of the group, Martie Maguire and Emily Robison, recorded together last year as the Court Yard Hounds, and they're said to be working on new music with Natalie Maines, the third Chick. Fans can check out the new DVD in the meantime.
Dixie Chicks 'Lullaby' on 'Storytellers'
From new 'VH1 Storytellers' set
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked24 Horrifying Stories Behind the Scenes of Huge Movies
Cinema BlendThe 20 Best Movies on YouTube
Clickhole5 Absolutely Legendary Celebrity Party Stories
Cracked6 Celebs You Didn't Know Had Ridiculous Music Careers
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies of the Year
SalonThe Top 10 Oral Sex Movie Scenes
- Scott Walker, God's Gift to the Democratic Party
- Dakota Johnson on 'SNL': 3 Sketches You Have to See
- Kanye West Reveals New Album Title 'So Help Me God'
- Alabama Shakes Bring New 'Sound & Color' Tracks to 'SNL'
- Is Kentucky Killing College Basketball?
- The Killer Inside Kid Rock
- Watch Jimmy Kimmel Call Out Anti-Vaxxers in Scathing Monologue
- Crude Awakening: How the Keystone Veto Dashes Canada's 'Superpower' Dreams