Divine Fits delivered a twofer last night on Jimmy Kimmel Live. The Spoon-plus-Wolf Parade supergroup performed a pair of songs, kicking off their mini-set with Britt Daniel on vocals, comparing a lover to a frozen treat on "Like Ice Cream," from last year's A Thing Called Divine Fits. Next, Daniel ceded the microphone to Dan Boeckner, who took over for a cover of "You Got Lucky" by Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers, which has become a staple of Divine Fits' live sets – including a SXSW performance – over the past six months.
Divine Fits Share Love of 'Ice Cream' on 'Kimmel'
Band sticks around to play a Tom Petty cover
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
AskMenThe Top 99 Outstanding Women of 2015
Men's Journal12 Things Every Man Should Know About His Penis
The Daily BeastInside the Racy 'Sex Box' Reality Show
Men's Journal7 Reasons You Should Quit Facebook in 2015
Salon5 Mysteries We Hope the “X-Files” Reboot Will Resolve
Cinema Blend10 Great Movies To Watch Before Netflix Gets Rid Of Them On April 1
- Zayn Malik Breaks Silence Following One Direction Split
- The Children of ISIS
- James Taylor's Mellow Rebirth: Inside 'Before This World'
- Rihanna Asserts Her Dominance on New Song 'Bitch Better Have My Money'
- 'Walking Dead' Companion Series Official
- 10 Things We Learned Spending Two Days With Bill Withers
- Is This the Beginning of One Direction's End?
- Ben Stiller's High School Garage Band Sets Album Release