Dirty Projectors hit the Late Show With David Letterman last night to performing the title track from their new EP, About to Die. Singer and guitarist David Longstreth and his bandmates ably navigated the twists and turns of the knotty song, with swirls of female harmony vocals surrounding Longstreth's lead parts while a small string section helped fill out the sound. And then – no joke – a shirtless guy accompanied Letterman as he greeted the band at the end.
Dirty Projectors Steer Through 'About to Die' on 'Letterman'
Brooklyn art-rockers play knotty tune from new EP
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cinema Blend10 Great Movies To Watch Before Netflix Gets Rid Of Them On March 1
Men's JournalThe Controversial True Story Behind 'American Sniper'
Cinema BlendThe 10 Highest-Grossing R-Rated Movies Of All Time
Men's Journal12 Things Every Man Should Know About His Penis
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies of the Year
Mic12 Stunning Photos Offer a Rare Look Inside the Lives of Sex Workers
- The Killer Inside Kid Rock
- U2's Last Word on 'Innocence' iTunes Release
- Kanye West: 'Meeting Paul McCartney Was Like Meeting Ralph Lauren'
- Marijuana Officially Legal in Washington, D.C. (For Now)
- As Nasty as They Wanna Be: The 20 Dirtiest Album Covers of All Time
- Watch Christina Aguilera Imitate Britney Spears, Shakira on ‘Jimmy Fallon’
- Aerosmith Talk 45 Years of 'Kicking Ass' Onstage
- Robin Williams' Daughter: 'There’s No Point Questioning' Suicide