Dirty Projectors hit the Late Show With David Letterman last night to performing the title track from their new EP, About to Die. Singer and guitarist David Longstreth and his bandmates ably navigated the twists and turns of the knotty song, with swirls of female harmony vocals surrounding Longstreth's lead parts while a small string section helped fill out the sound. And then – no joke – a shirtless guy accompanied Letterman as he greeted the band at the end.
Dirty Projectors Steer Through 'About to Die' on 'Letterman'
Brooklyn art-rockers play knotty tune from new EP
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked7 Famous Actors Who Lost Their Minds Getting Into Character
Mental Floss10 Actors Who Hated Their Own Films
Diffuser10 Cover Songs Better Than The Originals
SalonThe 15 Most Hated Bands Of The Last 30 Years
Cracked5 Wildly Inappropriate Relationships In Movies
Guitar WorldThe 30 Most Badass Guitarists of All Time
- 4 Pro-Gun Arguments We're Sick of Hearing
- Watch John Oliver Explain Broken U.S. Mental Health System
- Watch Jewel Duet With Dave Grohl on 'Stop Draggin' My Heart Around'
- Don Henley on 'Sloppy' Songwriting, National Values and Cultural Decay
- John Fogerty on New Memoir and Why He Sort of Likes Donald Trump
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time
- Up in the Air: Meet the Man Who Flies Around the World for Free
- Conservative Heads Explode Over Kentucky's Bigoted County Clerk