The San Diego rockers Delta Spirit sat down in Rolling Stone's Rock Room to talk about finding themselves in that "boys-to-men stage of our lives," as bassist Jon Jameson put it. Not that it's all serious stuff for this band: they also chatted about singer/guitarist Matthew Vasquez's tendency to let his mind wander, leaving California and the criteria needed if crowd-surfing became an Olympic sport. "The first category, because everyone's done it," points out guitarist/vocalist Will McLaren, "should be originality. So why are you going out into the crowd? What's your purpose? What are you doing differently?"
Delta Spirit on Growing Up While Goofing Off
Rockers also consider the possibility of Olympic crowd-surfing
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
The Daily Beast2015's Most Anticipated Movies
MicThe Best Album of the Year — You Won’t Hear at the Grammys
MicRihanna Just Dropped a New Track With Kanye West
Men's Journal5 Benefits of Dating the Old-Fashioned Way
The Daily BeastAre These the Future Oscar Winners?
- Blink-182's Hoppus, Barker Blast 'Ungrateful, Disingenuous' Tom DeLonge
- Lance Armstrong Talks Trash in RATM Offshoot Future User's 'Mountain Lion' Video
- Louis C.K. 'Disappoints' on 'Letterman,' Talks 'Deflategate'
- 'American Sniper' Is Almost Too Dumb to Criticize
- 'Fantastic Four' Prepare for Future in New Trailer
- Xmas or Bust: The Untold Story of 'National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation'
- Tom DeLonge Leaves Blink-182
- Sam Smith on Tom Petty Settlement: 'Similarities' But 'Complete Coincidence'