During a concert at the Pageant in St. Louis last night, rockers the Deftones paid tribute to Kris Kross' Chris Kelly – who died yesterday afternoon – by mashing up their track "Engine No. 9" with the hip-hop duo's famed number one "Jump." You can watch a fan-shot video above of the riotous performance, which lifts off after frontman Chino Moreno points out drummer Abe Cunningham's own show of respect: Putting his shirt on backward, and inside out. You can also check out our run down of tributes Kelly from others in the music community, including Jermaine Dupri, Ludacris and Nicki Minaj.
Deftones Cover Kris Kross' 'Jump' in Honor of Chris Kelly
Rockers mash up duo's hit with their own cut 'Engine No. 9'
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked5 Things That Secretly Affect Who You Want to Have Sex With
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies Of The Past Year
Cracked4 Lead Singers That Sound Shockingly Bad Without the Band
Cinema Blend15 Incredible Facts You Didn't Know About Back To The Future
Cracked5 Famous Albums You Can't Buy Anymore
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
- Hear Slayer's Eerie New Crusher 'When the Stillness Comes'
- Being Ringo: A Beatle's All-Starr Life
- Black Sabbath's Bill Ward: 'I Don't Know If I'm a Member'
- Campaign 2016: Hillary Clinton's Fake Populism Is a Hit
- Dave Grohl on First Foo Fighters Show: 'I Was F--king Mortified'
- Tim McGraw's Sandy Hook Show Sparks Controversy, Billy Currington Bails
- Watch John Krasinski Nail N'Sync's 'Bye Bye Bye' on 'Lip Sync Battle'
- Green Day Return to the Stage With Raucous, Career-Spanning Cleveland Gig