During a concert at the Pageant in St. Louis last night, rockers the Deftones paid tribute to Kris Kross' Chris Kelly – who died yesterday afternoon – by mashing up their track "Engine No. 9" with the hip-hop duo's famed number one "Jump." You can watch a fan-shot video above of the riotous performance, which lifts off after frontman Chino Moreno points out drummer Abe Cunningham's own show of respect: Putting his shirt on backward, and inside out. You can also check out our run down of tributes Kelly from others in the music community, including Jermaine Dupri, Ludacris and Nicki Minaj.
Deftones Cover Kris Kross' 'Jump' in Honor of Chris Kelly
Rockers mash up duo's hit with their own cut 'Engine No. 9'
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
DiffuserThe 10 Nastiest Feuds In Alternative Music
SalonThe 7 Most Tragic Band Deaths In Rock History
Guitar WorldThe Beatles' 10 Greatest Guitar Moments
SalonThe 20 Most Underrated Albums Of All Time
Mental Floss11 Famous Actors Who Apologized for Their Own Movies
TestTubeHow Long Should Sex Last?
- Rupert Murdoch Is Deviant Scum
- 5 Reasons Why Neil Young's Current Tour Is One of His Best in Decades
- 10 Things We Learned From Elvis Costello's Brilliant New Memoir
- The Billion View Club: YouTube's 10 Most Watched Videos
- Inside the Koch Brothers' Toxic Empire
- Hear Pharrell's Sultry Remix of A Tribe Called Quest's 'Bonita Applebum'
- 50 Greatest Hair Metal Albums of All Time
- Inside Motley Crue's Live Excess: From Roller Coaster Drums to Fire-Spitting Bass