During a concert at the Pageant in St. Louis last night, rockers the Deftones paid tribute to Kris Kross' Chris Kelly – who died yesterday afternoon – by mashing up their track "Engine No. 9" with the hip-hop duo's famed number one "Jump." You can watch a fan-shot video above of the riotous performance, which lifts off after frontman Chino Moreno points out drummer Abe Cunningham's own show of respect: Putting his shirt on backward, and inside out. You can also check out our run down of tributes Kelly from others in the music community, including Jermaine Dupri, Ludacris and Nicki Minaj.
Deftones Cover Kris Kross' 'Jump' in Honor of Chris Kelly
Rockers mash up duo's hit with their own cut 'Engine No. 9'
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked24 Horrifying Stories Behind the Scenes of Huge Movies
Cinema BlendThe 20 Best Movies on YouTube
Clickhole5 Absolutely Legendary Celebrity Party Stories
Cracked6 Celebs You Didn't Know Had Ridiculous Music Careers
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies of the Year
SalonThe Top 10 Oral Sex Movie Scenes
- Scott Walker, God's Gift to the Democratic Party
- Kanye West Reveals New Album Title 'So Help Me God'
- Dakota Johnson on 'SNL': 3 Sketches You Have to See
- Alabama Shakes Bring New 'Sound & Color' Tracks to 'SNL'
- Noel Gallagher on Loving 'Seinfeld,' Hating Most Everything Else
- The Killer Inside Kid Rock
- Madonna on Stage Fall: 'It Was a Horrible Nightmare Because I Like to Be Amazing'
- Watch Jimmy Kimmel Call Out Anti-Vaxxers in Scathing Monologue