During a concert at the Pageant in St. Louis last night, rockers the Deftones paid tribute to Kris Kross' Chris Kelly – who died yesterday afternoon – by mashing up their track "Engine No. 9" with the hip-hop duo's famed number one "Jump." You can watch a fan-shot video above of the riotous performance, which lifts off after frontman Chino Moreno points out drummer Abe Cunningham's own show of respect: Putting his shirt on backward, and inside out. You can also check out our run down of tributes Kelly from others in the music community, including Jermaine Dupri, Ludacris and Nicki Minaj.
Deftones Cover Kris Kross' 'Jump' in Honor of Chris Kelly
Rockers mash up duo's hit with their own cut 'Engine No. 9'
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
SalonThe 19 Greatest Double Entendre Songs
VultureAll 169 Seinfeld Episodes, Ranked from Worst to Best
Guitar WorldThe 20 Best Rock Guitar Intros of All Time
DiffuserMusicians We've Already Lost in 2016
Mental Floss8 Classic Movie Props That Were Tossed in the Trash
Cracked7 Insane Things TV Shows Did When They Ran Out Of Money
- Flea: Why I Support Bernie Sanders
- Super Bowl Halftime Shows Ranked: From Worst to Best
- Zola Tells All: The Real Story Behind the Greatest Stripper Saga Ever Tweeted
- The Monkees Plot 50th Anniversary Tour, New LP 'Good Times!'
- 25 Most Anticipated TV Shows of 2016
- Queen's 'Innuendo': Remembering Freddie Mercury's Last Masterpiece
- 25 Best Coen Brother Characters
- Metallica's Lars Ulrich Promises 'Vivid' Pre–Super Bowl Show