David Byrne and St. Vincent are set to drop their collaborative effort Love This Giant on September 11th, and now you can check out the brand new video for one of their songs, "Who." The black-and-white clip shot by Danish director Martin de Thurah finds the former Talking Head encountering St. Vincent's Annie Clark laying prone in the middle of the road and then teaching her to dance. Sure, the narrative seems a tad odd, but the video features some of Byrne's best steps this side of Stop Making Sense.
David Byrne Revives St. Vincent With Dance Moves on 'Who'
Ex-Talking Head teaches Annie Clark gawky steps in the road
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked7 Famous Actors Who Lost Their Minds Getting Into Character
Mental Floss7 Movies That Sent People Running Out of Theaters
Diffuser10 Cover Songs Better Than The Originals
SalonThe 15 Most Hated Bands Of The Last 30 Years
CrackedThe 5 Greatest Movie Sex Scenes
Guitar WorldThe 30 Most Badass Guitarists of All Time
- John Fogerty Explains Creedence Clearwater Revival's Hall of Fame Meltdown
- Howard Stern Blasts Roger Waters Over Israel Boycott
- Meet the Right-Wing Rebels Who Overthrew John Boehner
- 'The Walking Dead': What to Know for Season 6
- Ben Carson: 'Body With Bullet Holes' Preferable to Gun Control
- Rihanna on Domestic Abuse: 'It's Not a Subject to Sweep Under the Rug'
- Inside Michael Jackson’s Iconic First Moonwalk Onstage
- 4 Pro-Gun Arguments We're Sick of Hearing