Dave Grohl's already got one directorial project already under his belt – his upcoming documentary Sound City – and now he's trying his hand at a music video by helming the new clip for Soundgarden's "By Crooked Steps," off last year's King Animal. The video finds Chris Cornell and his bandmates playing cards, then suiting up in some badass leather jackets and hopping on their sweet rides – that is, Segways – and heading to a gig. After rolling up in style, Soundgarden plugs in and kicks out the jams for the moshing hordes, but only after they shut down a flustered laptop DJ who sics the cops on the grunge heroes.
Dave Grohl Directs Soundgarden's Raucous 'By Crooked Steps'
Grunge heroes make riding Segways look cooler than ever
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Mic12 Stunning Pics Offer a Rare View Inside the Lives of Sex Workers
Cracked29 Bizarre True Stories Behind the Most Popular Music Ever
Cinema BlendThe 15 Best Disaster Movies Of All Time
ClickholeThe Greatest Movie Speeches of All Time
Cracked6 Insane Meltdowns by Actors on Set of Their Greatest Movies
MicHere's the Meaning of the Scathing New Pussy Riot Song
- Shania Twain Announces Final Tour
- Why Is This Man Still in Jail?
- Prison Proves Being Gay Is a Choice, Says GOP Pres Hopeful Ben Carson
- Watch GZA, Tom Morello Bring Hip-Hop Anthem to 'Fallon'
- Justin Bieber Meets 'Worst Nightmare' in New Roast Promo
- Metallica Kick Off Reissue Project With 'No Life 'Til Leather' Cassette
- See Jimmy Fallon and Kelly Clarkson Harmonize the History of Duets
- Tiger Woods: Stranger Than Fiction