Dave Grohl's already got one directorial project already under his belt – his upcoming documentary Sound City – and now he's trying his hand at a music video by helming the new clip for Soundgarden's "By Crooked Steps," off last year's King Animal. The video finds Chris Cornell and his bandmates playing cards, then suiting up in some badass leather jackets and hopping on their sweet rides – that is, Segways – and heading to a gig. After rolling up in style, Soundgarden plugs in and kicks out the jams for the moshing hordes, but only after they shut down a flustered laptop DJ who sics the cops on the grunge heroes.
Dave Grohl Directs Soundgarden's Raucous 'By Crooked Steps'
Grunge heroes make riding Segways look cooler than ever
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
SpinThe 300 Best Albums Of The Past 30 Years
Mental Floss10 Hidden Images on Album Covers
SalonThe Top 10 Oral Sex Scenes
VultureThe 30 Most Important Sex Scenes In Movie History
Guitar WorldThe 25 Greatest Acoustic Songs In Hard Rock
Vibe#DumpTrump: 20 Celebrities Who Have Spoken Out Against Donald Trump
- How Beatles' Game-Changing 'Paperback Writer' Paved Way for 'Revolver'
- Snoop Dogg Slams 'Roots' Remake, Calls for Boycott
- Watch Bruce Springsteen, Bono Perform 'Because the Night' in Dublin
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time
- 'Game of Thrones' Recap: Get Back
- The Last Word: Ronnie Spector on Childhood Hero, Sobriety, Life with Phil
- 10 Movies to Stream on Memorial Day
- See a Preview of Jamie Lynn Spears' Revealing Documentary