Dave Grohl's already got one directorial project already under his belt – his upcoming documentary Sound City – and now he's trying his hand at a music video by helming the new clip for Soundgarden's "By Crooked Steps," off last year's King Animal. The video finds Chris Cornell and his bandmates playing cards, then suiting up in some badass leather jackets and hopping on their sweet rides – that is, Segways – and heading to a gig. After rolling up in style, Soundgarden plugs in and kicks out the jams for the moshing hordes, but only after they shut down a flustered laptop DJ who sics the cops on the grunge heroes.
Dave Grohl Directs Soundgarden's Raucous 'By Crooked Steps'
Grunge heroes make riding Segways look cooler than ever
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal37 Things About Sex You Need to Know
Cinema BlendThe 5 Greatest Comedies Of All-Time According To Chris Rock
The Daily Beast7 Movies That Do BDSM Better Than ‘Fifty Shades of Grey’
Cinema Blend10 Great Movies To Watch Before Netflix Gets Rid Of Them On April 1
Salon10 Movie Stars Who Want to Be Rock Stars and Are Surprisingly Good
Men's JournalThe 101 Best Beers in America
- The Children of ISIS
- The Rock on 'SNL': 3 Sketches You Have to See
- Hear Brad Paisley 'Crush It' on Eric Clapton's 'Layla'
- Coachella, Lollapalooza Festivals Ban Selfie Sticks
- The Neverending Nightmare of Amanda Knox
- Watch George Ezra Bring the Folk to 'SNL'
- Inside the Koch Brothers' Toxic Empire
- Prince Sued Over Judith Hill's Debut Album Download