Loving Random Access Memories, the latest album from Daft Punk, but feel like shaking up your listening experience? Joe Jeremiah has you covered with his 8-bit arrangement of the French duo's new LP, featuring a five-minute mashup of all the songs on the album as part of his "A-bit of 8-bit" series. The arrangement includes danceable and tech-y effects on top of Daft Punk's disco sounds, kind of like if you were cruising through L.A. on a Friday night while inside an old-school Nintendo game.
Daft Punk's 'Random Access Memories' Reimagined as 8-Bit Mash-Up
Hear the video game version of the French duo's latest LP
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal10 Ways to Maximize Pleasure During Sex
The Daily Beast2015's Most Anticipated Movies
MicThe Best Album of the Year — You Won’t Hear at the Grammys
Mic13 Albums That Prove 2015 Will Be a Way Better Year for Music
Men's JournalHow Technology is Affecting Our Relationships
The Daily BeastAre These the Future Oscar Winners?
- Suge Knight Sought by Police in Fatal Hit-and-Run
- Justin Bieber Apologizes: 'I'm Not Who I Was Pretending to Be'
- Watch Kanye West Serenade Daughter in Heartwarming 'Only One' Video
- When Cops Break Bad: Inside a Police Force Gone Wild
- Tom Petty on Sam Smith Settlement: 'No Hard Feelings. These Things Happen'
- Flashback: Nirvana Play a Bit of Boston's 'More Than a Feeling'
- 'American Sniper' Is Almost Too Dumb to Criticize
- Behind Hozier's Unlikely Rise