Coheed and Cambria have long explored space and time in their epic sci-fi arc The Amory Wars, but the video for "Dark Side of Me," from The Afterman: Descension (Vol. 2), is a bit smaller in scale: the prog-rockers find themselves trapped in a dark room. The band rocks out, uninterrupted by any outside influences, as quick shots show tortured individuals trapped in devices seemingly of their own mental design. It's a far cry from the celestial expanse that Coheed usually journeys into, but sometimes solitude needs (outer) space.
Coheed and Cambria Rock in a Room in 'Dark Side of Me'
Sci-fi prog-rockers scale down from epic explorations in new clip
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Mic12 Stunning Pics Offer a Rare View Inside the Lives of Sex Workers
Cracked29 Bizarre True Stories Behind the Most Popular Music Ever
Cinema BlendThe 15 Best Disaster Movies Of All Time
ClickholeThe Greatest Movie Speeches of All Time
Cracked6 Insane Meltdowns by Actors on Set of Their Greatest Movies
MicHere's the Meaning of the Scathing New Pussy Riot Song
- Metallica's Lars Ulrich on New Album: 'We Are F--king in It!'
- Shania Twain Announces Final Tour
- Watch GZA, Tom Morello Bring Hip-Hop Anthem to 'Fallon'
- Hear Violent Femmes' First New Song in 15 Years
- Why Is This Man Still in Jail?
- Prison Proves Being Gay Is a Choice, Says GOP Pres Hopeful Ben Carson
- Metallica Kick Off Reissue Project With 'No Life 'Til Leather' Cassette
- Blake Shelton Continues Chart-Topping Hot Streak