Coheed and Cambria have long explored space and time in their epic sci-fi arc The Amory Wars, but the video for "Dark Side of Me," from The Afterman: Descension (Vol. 2), is a bit smaller in scale: the prog-rockers find themselves trapped in a dark room. The band rocks out, uninterrupted by any outside influences, as quick shots show tortured individuals trapped in devices seemingly of their own mental design. It's a far cry from the celestial expanse that Coheed usually journeys into, but sometimes solitude needs (outer) space.
Coheed and Cambria Rock in a Room in 'Dark Side of Me'
Sci-fi prog-rockers scale down from epic explorations in new clip
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Mental FlossHow 12 Famous Rappers Picked Their Names
Cinema BlendThe 10 Highest-Grossing R-Rated Movies Of All Time
Cracked5 Famous Albums You Can't Buy Anymore
Salon10 Famous Geniuses And Their Drugs Of Choice
Cracked5 Things That Secretly Affect Who You Want to Have Sex With
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies Of The Past Year
- Watch John Oliver Explore Insanity of Standardized Testing
- Meet the Osbournes' Other Daughter, Synth-Pop Artist ARO
- Axl Rose Is Mad About Mayweather/Pacquiao, Demands 'Free-Match'
- Frances Bean Cobain on Life After Kurt's Death: An Exclusive Q&A
- Madonna Video Director to Helm Norwegian Black-Metal Movie
- Eric Clapton Celebrates 70th Birthday With All-Star New York Show
- Floyd Mayweather's American Dream
- The Hulk: The Last Angry Man