Coheed and Cambria have long explored space and time in their epic sci-fi arc The Amory Wars, but the video for "Dark Side of Me," from The Afterman: Descension (Vol. 2), is a bit smaller in scale: the prog-rockers find themselves trapped in a dark room. The band rocks out, uninterrupted by any outside influences, as quick shots show tortured individuals trapped in devices seemingly of their own mental design. It's a far cry from the celestial expanse that Coheed usually journeys into, but sometimes solitude needs (outer) space.
Coheed and Cambria Rock in a Room in 'Dark Side of Me'
Sci-fi prog-rockers scale down from epic explorations in new clip
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked6 Hit Songs That Destroyed the Bands They Made Famous
Salon5 Secrets to Great Sex
Cracked4 Lead Singers That Sound Shockingly Bad Without the Band
Diffuser10 Cover Songs Better Than The Originals
Cracked5 Movies That Made Huge Stars Quit Acting Forever
Mental Floss10 People Banned from SNL
- Grateful Dead Archivist Details Massive, New 80-Disc Box Set
- 'Game of Thrones' Recap: Dawn of the Dead
- Caitlyn Jenner on Future: 'I'm Going to Go Enjoy Life'
- John Oliver Pleads for Sepp Blatter's Ouster on 'Last Week Tonight'
- Noel Gallagher Talks One Direction, Oasis Brawls on 'James Corden'
- Hear Eminem's Hard-Hitting 'Southpaw' Song 'Phenomenal'
- Lil Boosie Gets Real: MC on Prison, Protests and 'Classic' New LP
- See Pixies Play 'Planet of Sound,' New Song 'Um Chagga Lagga'