Late last year New York DJ duo Duck Sauce created a video for their insane song "Barbra Streisand" featuring cameos by Kanye West, Pharrell Williams, Questlove, Santigold, Ezra Koenig and many others. Needless to say, it became a viral sensation that launched their career even though they have yet to release their debut LP. They play Coachella early this evening, but yesterday Duck Sauce's A-Trak spoke with Rolling Stone about their infamous video. "It was definitely a whole project to get all those cameos," he says. "The one I was the most excited about was DJ Premier. It was a dream come true."
Coachella 2011: A-Trak A-Trak on creating a viral sensation
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked5 Famous Movies That Were Insane Parties Behind the Scenes
SalonThe 7 Most Offensive TV Shows Of All Time
Diffuser10 Best Album Closing Tracks
Mental Floss20 Things You Didn’t Know About Pulp Fiction
Guitar WorldTop 10 Best (and Worst) Comeback Albums of All Time
SalonSecrets Of The Female Pickup Artist
- The Republicans Are Now Officially the Party of White Paranoia
- Can We Talk? Joan Rivers' 10 Best Jokes
- The Real 'Dear Prudence' on Meeting Beatles in India
- Conservative Heads Explode Over Kentucky's Bigoted County Clerk
- The Point of No Return: Climate Change Nightmares Are Already Here
- Merle Haggard Laments New Country Music About 'Screwing on a Tailgate'
- 'Goonies' Director Plots 'Immersive Theater' Adaptation
- See Sara Evans, REO Speedwagon Collide on 'Ridin' the Storm Out'