Next Monday would have been Clarence Clemons and his wife Victoria's third wedding anniversary. To honor the occasion, Victoria created this loving video tribute to her husband on YouTube. The couple met at an Italian restaurant in Mill Valley, California. "He walked in, saw me and said: 'Thank you for bringing beauty into my day,' and handed me a flower," Victoria told Rolling Stone last month. "He never left. Clarence was old school. He sent white roses to me every day. Even after he left town, the roses never stopped coming in. He came back in about a month later. That is when our love story became reality. He brought beauty and meaning into my life."
Clarence Clemons Touching Tribute From his Wife Victoria
Victoria Clemons creates video in memory of her husband
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cinema BlendThe 5 Greatest Comedies of All-Time According to Chris Rock
Bleacher ReportWhat It's Like to Be in Mayweather's Entourage
Men's JournalDo Men Suck at Friendship?
Men's Journal10 Ways to Maximize Pleasure During Sex
Cracked4 Lead Singers That Sound Shockingly Bad Without the Band
Cinema BlendTop 10 Steamiest Sex Scenes
- 'Super Troopers 2' Officially a Go After Crowdfunding $4.4 Million
- 5 Things We Learned From 2015 White House Correspondents' Dinner
- 11 Things We Learned From Bruce Jenner's Coming Out Interview
- Native American Actors Defend Adam Sandler's 'Ridiculous 6'
- Jared Leto Debuts Ghoulish 'Suicide Squad' Version of the Joker
- Waka Flocka Flame for President: Watch His Exclusive Campaign Video
- Navajo Actress Explains Why She Left Adam Sandler 'Ridiculous 6' Set
- Rolling Stone and UVA: The Columbia University Graduate School of Journalism Report