Next Monday would have been Clarence Clemons and his wife Victoria's third wedding anniversary. To honor the occasion, Victoria created this loving video tribute to her husband on YouTube. The couple met at an Italian restaurant in Mill Valley, California. "He walked in, saw me and said: 'Thank you for bringing beauty into my day,' and handed me a flower," Victoria told Rolling Stone last month. "He never left. Clarence was old school. He sent white roses to me every day. Even after he left town, the roses never stopped coming in. He came back in about a month later. That is when our love story became reality. He brought beauty and meaning into my life."
Clarence Clemons Touching Tribute From his Wife Victoria
Victoria Clemons creates video in memory of her husband
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked24 Horrifying Stories Behind the Scenes of Huge Movies
Cinema BlendThe 20 Best Movies on YouTube
Clickhole5 Absolutely Legendary Celebrity Party Stories
Cracked6 Celebs You Didn't Know Had Ridiculous Music Careers
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies of the Year
SalonThe Top 10 Oral Sex Movie Scenes
- Scott Walker, God's Gift to the Democratic Party
- Kanye West Reveals New Album Title 'So Help Me God'
- Dakota Johnson on 'SNL': 3 Sketches You Have to See
- Noel Gallagher on Loving 'Seinfeld,' Hating Most Everything Else
- Alabama Shakes Bring New 'Sound & Color' Tracks to 'SNL'
- Crude Awakening: How the Keystone Veto Dashes Canada's 'Superpower' Dreams
- Beyonce Fans Attack Kid Rock Online After Derogatory Comments
- Watch Jimmy Kimmel Call Out Anti-Vaxxers in Scathing Monologue