Coldplay and Jay-Z linked up for a co-headlining New Years Eve show at Brooklyn's Barclays Center that featured various collaborations, including Chris Martin joined Jay-Z onstage for the rapper's "Run This Town." Martin and wife Gwyneth Paltrow grooved with their kids Apple and Moses (though Moses needed some coaxing from mom), providing excellent dancing support for Jay-Z, and Martin led the crowd in singing the track's hook. Family and a whole lot of friends seems like a great way to ring in the new year.
Chris Martin Helps Jay-Z 'Run This Town' on New Year's Eve
Coldplay frontman joins rapper onstage at Barclays Center show
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked6 TV Spin-Off Story Lines That Ruined The Originals
Guitar WorldThe 20 Creepiest Album Covers of All Time
DiffuserRock Stars' Kids Who Rock
Mental Floss21 Things You Might Not Know About 'Dazed and Confused'
DiffuserThe 12 Most Shocking Crimes In Rock History
Cracked5 Cover Songs Better Than The Original
- The Endless Fall of Suge Knight
- Grateful Dead End 50-Year Career With Moving, Magnificent Final Show
- Van Halen Play Nice, Shred Hard at High-Energy Tour Opener
- 'It's Come Back to Haunt Them': Flag Historian on the Confederate Flag
- Obama Is on a Roll, But Is His Presidency?
- The Grateful Dead Say Farewell: The View From the Bowl
- Grateful Dead's Goodbye, Night Two: Chemistry Lost, Cash-Grabs Abound
- Hear Taylor Swift's 'Bad Blood' Sung in 20 Different Styles