"I want to do a live album with a DVD because we had a lot of footage of the live shows, but at the same time have new songs," Charlotte Gainsbourg says of her new record, Stage Whisper. "I didn't feel I had the pressure of a new album because it is a live album, but still there's something very spontaneous about the way we did it." In this conversation filmed recently in New York, Gainsbourg also opens up about the relationship between her parallel careers in music and acting, and she reveals that her favorite album right now is a record of white noise intended for babies.
Charlotte Gainsbourg On balancing film and music
Actress and singer talks about balancing both sides of her career
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal10 Ways to Maximize Pleasure During Sex
The Daily Beast‘American Sniper’ Could Actually Win the Oscar for Best Picture
Bleacher ReportHow 'Pawn Stars' Landed a $100K Patriots Super Bowl Ring
Bleacher ReportSuper Bowl 2015 Doppelgangers
Men's JournalHow Technology is Affecting Our Relationships
The Daily BeastHow the 'Star Wars' Empire Was Built
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Five Trailer: Snakes, Revenge, Beards
- Screw the Super Bowl: The Big Lies of the Big Game
- Hear Kanye West, Drake and Big Sean Team Up for 'Blessings'
- When Cops Break Bad: Inside a Police Force Gone Wild
- Eddie Murphy Returning to 'SNL' After 31-Year Absence
- 'American Sniper' Is Almost Too Dumb to Criticize
- The Australian Open: Serena Williams' Red Wedding
- Hear Rising Rock Weirdos Krill's Bizarre New Song 'Tiger'