"I want to do a live album with a DVD because we had a lot of footage of the live shows, but at the same time have new songs," Charlotte Gainsbourg says of her new record, Stage Whisper. "I didn't feel I had the pressure of a new album because it is a live album, but still there's something very spontaneous about the way we did it." In this conversation filmed recently in New York, Gainsbourg also opens up about the relationship between her parallel careers in music and acting, and she reveals that her favorite album right now is a record of white noise intended for babies.
Charlotte Gainsbourg On balancing film and music
Actress and singer talks about balancing both sides of her career
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked24 Horrifying Stories Behind the Scenes of Huge Movies
Cinema BlendThe 20 Best Movies on YouTube
Clickhole5 Absolutely Legendary Celebrity Party Stories
Cracked6 Celebs You Didn't Know Had Ridiculous Music Careers
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies of the Year
SalonThe Top 10 Oral Sex Movie Scenes
- See Jimmy Fallon and Kelly Clarkson Harmonize the History of Duets
- Metallica Kick Off Reissue Project With 'No Life 'Til Leather' Cassette
- Why Is This Man Still in Jail?
- Tiger Woods: Stranger Than Fiction
- 'WWE Raw': Jon Stewart Delivers Jersey Justice
- Scott Walker, God's Gift to the Democratic Party
- Flashback: Neil Young Emerges as the 'Godfather of Grunge' in 1991
- What Is Meow Meow, the Drug That Made a Teen Cut Off His Genitals?