"I want to do a live album with a DVD because we had a lot of footage of the live shows, but at the same time have new songs," Charlotte Gainsbourg says of her new record, Stage Whisper. "I didn't feel I had the pressure of a new album because it is a live album, but still there's something very spontaneous about the way we did it." In this conversation filmed recently in New York, Gainsbourg also opens up about the relationship between her parallel careers in music and acting, and she reveals that her favorite album right now is a record of white noise intended for babies.
Charlotte Gainsbourg On balancing film and music
Actress and singer talks about balancing both sides of her career
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
AskMenThe Top 99 Outstanding Women of 2015
Men's Journal12 Things Every Man Should Know About His Penis
The Daily BeastInside New York’s Most ‘Elite’ Sex Party
Men's Journal7 Reasons You Should Quit Facebook in 2015
Salon5 Mysteries We Hope the “X-Files” Reboot Will Resolve
Cinema Blend10 Great Movies To Watch Before Netflix Gets Rid Of Them On April 1
- The Children of ISIS
- Rihanna Asserts Her Dominance on New Song 'Bitch Better Have My Money'
- Dr. Dre Talks N.W.A Biopic, Eazy-E's Death, Eminem and Making New Music
- Sara Evans Blasts Fox's 'Last Man on Earth': 'I Was Thoroughly Disgusted'
- Roger Daltrey: 'I Want Us to Stop at the Top of Our Game'
- Andy Summers on the Police: 'We Were the Most Desirable Men in the World'
- Flashback: The Unedited 'Boats 'N Hoes' Video From 'Step Brothers'
- Jason Jones Leaving 'The Daily Show'