Less than three months after his induction into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, Slash received a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame today. Speakers included producer Robert Evans, radio host Jim Ladd and Charlie Sheen, who had the best line of the ceremony. "It's quite fitting that Slash is getting a star on the very street Axl Rose will one day be sleeping on," he said. "This star is going to be stepped on more than the coke we did in the Eighties." Slash covered his face to hide his laughter during the Axl crack, but if the odds of a Guns N' Roses were a trillion-to-one before today, they just got a bit slimmer. Also, don't expect Axl to be guesting on Sheen's new show, Anger Management, anytime soon – regardless of how badly he needs actual anger management.
Charlie Sheen Roasts Axl Rose at Slash's Walk of Fame Ceremony
Says GNR guitarist's star will be 'stepped on more than the coke we did in the Eighties'
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked7 Famous Actors Who Lost Their Minds Getting Into Character
AskMenThe Top 5 Cringiest Movie Sex Scenes
Mental Floss7 Movies That Sent People Running Out of Theaters
DiffuserThe 23 Best Live Album Titles Ever
SalonThe 15 Most Hated Bands Of The Last 30 Years
Guitar WorldThe 30 Most Badass Guitarists of All Time
- Madonna Talks Rebel Heart Tour, Why She Wants to Have Tea With the Pope
- Inside the Wesleyan Molly Bust
- It Ain't Easy Being Keith Richards: Inside the New Issue
- Meet the Right-Wing Rebels Who Overthrew John Boehner
- Rick Moranis Admits He Turned Down 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Cameo
- The Tragedy of Britney Spears: Rolling Stone's 2008 Cover Story
- Daily Fantasy: You're Screwed, Because You're Supposed to Be
- Donald Trump Is 'Master Brander,' Says Bill Clinton on 'Colbert'