Less than three months after his induction into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, Slash received a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame today. Speakers included producer Robert Evans, radio host Jim Ladd and Charlie Sheen, who had the best line of the ceremony. "It's quite fitting that Slash is getting a star on the very street Axl Rose will one day be sleeping on," he said. "This star is going to be stepped on more than the coke we did in the Eighties." Slash covered his face to hide his laughter during the Axl crack, but if the odds of a Guns N' Roses were a trillion-to-one before today, they just got a bit slimmer. Also, don't expect Axl to be guesting on Sheen's new show, Anger Management, anytime soon – regardless of how badly he needs actual anger management.
Charlie Sheen Roasts Axl Rose at Slash's Walk of Fame Ceremony
Says GNR guitarist's star will be 'stepped on more than the coke we did in the Eighties'
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies Of The Past Year
Cracked5 Iconic Songs Despised by the People Who Created Them
SalonThe 20 Most Underrated Albums Of All Time
Cracked7 Musicians Whose Trademark Looks Were Hiding Something
Mental Floss15 Famous Songs With Misunderstood Meanings
Cinema Blend20 Misconceptions About Sex
- The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame's Secret Oral-History Project
- Rolling Stones Kick Off 'Zip Code' Tour With Rock-Solid San Diego Show
- Bradley Nowell: Life After Death
- Read Previously Unknown George Harrison Letter From 1966
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time
- Art Garfunkel Lashes Out at Paul Simon in New Interview
- 100 Greatest Guitarists
- Flashback: 'Batman' Battles 'Gilligan's Island' on 'Family Feud'