"Heartaches and Pain," the new single from 62-year-old soul singer Charles Bradley, was written during a time of great sorrow. "Tom [Brenneck] and I wrote the song as a way to help me heal from my brother's passing," says Bradley. "It was a heartbreaking loss for me. The loneliness and pain I felt during that time is felt in the video [directed by Poull Brien], as is the love I have for my big brother." The cut appears on the reissue of his recent album No Time For Dreaming, which includes covers of Neil Young's "Heart of Gold" and Nirvana's "Stay Away."
Charles Bradley 'Heartaches and Pain'
'Heartaches and Pain' from 'No Time For Dreaming' reissue
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies Of The Past Year
Cracked5 Iconic Songs Despised by the People Who Created Them
SalonThe 20 Most Underrated Albums Of All Time
Cracked7 Musicians Whose Trademark Looks Were Hiding Something
Mental Floss15 Famous Songs With Misunderstood Meanings
Cinema Blend20 Misconceptions About Sex
- Art Garfunkel Lashes Out at Paul Simon in New Interview
- Rolling Stones Kick Off 'Zip Code' Tour With Rock-Solid San Diego Show
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time
- U2 Give Backstage Tour of 'Innocence' Trek, Talk Edge's Stage Fall
- 'Game of Thrones' Recap: Smells Like Team Spirit
- The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame's Secret Oral-History Project
- Watch Brandon Flowers, Bernard Sumner Team for 'Bizarre Love Triangle'
- Brothers Johnson's Louis Johnson, Michael Jackson Bassist, Dead at 60