"Heartaches and Pain," the new single from 62-year-old soul singer Charles Bradley, was written during a time of great sorrow. "Tom [Brenneck] and I wrote the song as a way to help me heal from my brother's passing," says Bradley. "It was a heartbreaking loss for me. The loneliness and pain I felt during that time is felt in the video [directed by Poull Brien], as is the love I have for my big brother." The cut appears on the reissue of his recent album No Time For Dreaming, which includes covers of Neil Young's "Heart of Gold" and Nirvana's "Stay Away."
Charles Bradley 'Heartaches and Pain'
'Heartaches and Pain' from 'No Time For Dreaming' reissue
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
SalonThe 20 Most Underrated Albums Of All Time
Men's Journal10 Things You See in Porn that Don't Happen in Real Life
DiffuserThe 10 Nastiest Feuds In Alternative Music
Guitar WorldThe 30 Most Badass Guitarists of All Time
Mental Floss10 Messages Hidden in the Background of Movies and TV Shows
TestTubeThe Best Sex Positions
- How LSD Microdosing Became the Hot New Business Trip
- 'Man in the High Castle': Inside the Mindblowing Sci-Fi Drama
- America Is Too Dumb for TV News
- Watch Joseph Gordon-Levitt Channel Janet Jackson on 'Lip Sync Battle'
- 100 Greatest Guitarists
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time
- Barely Legal: 30 Nearly Pornographic Mainstream Films
- M.I.A. Examines Refugees' Strife in Politically Charged 'Borders' Video