"Heartaches and Pain," the new single from 62-year-old soul singer Charles Bradley, was written during a time of great sorrow. "Tom [Brenneck] and I wrote the song as a way to help me heal from my brother's passing," says Bradley. "It was a heartbreaking loss for me. The loneliness and pain I felt during that time is felt in the video [directed by Poull Brien], as is the love I have for my big brother." The cut appears on the reissue of his recent album No Time For Dreaming, which includes covers of Neil Young's "Heart of Gold" and Nirvana's "Stay Away."
Charles Bradley 'Heartaches and Pain'
'Heartaches and Pain' from 'No Time For Dreaming' reissue
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Mic12 Stunning Pics Offer a Rare View Inside the Lives of Sex Workers
Cracked29 Bizarre True Stories Behind the Most Popular Music Ever
Cinema Blend10 Incredible Movies You Might Have Missed In 2014
Salon9 Movies Better Than the Books They Were Based On
Cinema BlendThe Top 10 Steamiest Sex Scenes of All Time
Cracked6 Hit Songs That Destroyed the Bands They Made Famous
- 'We Are the World': A Minute-by-Minute Breakdown on Its 30th Anniversary
- Adam Sandler Shares Classic Chris Farley, Michael Keaton 'SNL' Stories
- Go Ahead and Call Bill O'Reilly What He Is: A Pathological Liar
- After Netanyahu Speech, Congress Is Officially High School
- Jimmy Fallon Challenges Mullet-Wearing Hugh Jackman to 'Musical Beers'
- Hall and Oates Suing Granola Company Over 'Haulin' Oats'
- Grateful Dead Members, More Booked for Jerry Garcia Tribute Show
- McDonald's Responds to Indie-Pop Duo's Viral Complaint