"Heartaches and Pain," the new single from 62-year-old soul singer Charles Bradley, was written during a time of great sorrow. "Tom [Brenneck] and I wrote the song as a way to help me heal from my brother's passing," says Bradley. "It was a heartbreaking loss for me. The loneliness and pain I felt during that time is felt in the video [directed by Poull Brien], as is the love I have for my big brother." The cut appears on the reissue of his recent album No Time For Dreaming, which includes covers of Neil Young's "Heart of Gold" and Nirvana's "Stay Away."
Charles Bradley 'Heartaches and Pain'
'Heartaches and Pain' from 'No Time For Dreaming' reissue
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked5 Things That Secretly Affect Who You Want to Have Sex With
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies Of The Past Year
Cracked4 Lead Singers That Sound Shockingly Bad Without the Band
Cinema Blend15 Incredible Facts You Didn't Know About Back To The Future
Cracked5 Famous Albums You Can't Buy Anymore
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
- Read Miley Cyrus' Badass Hall of Fame Speech for Joan Jett
- Yoko Ono: Ringo Starr 'Was the Most Influential Beatle'
- Joan Jett Delivers Blistering Rock Hall Set With Dave Grohl, Miley Cyrus
- Being Ringo: A Beatle's All-Starr Life
- Stephen Colbert Admits He Didn't Want to Host 'Daily Show'
- The Dukes of Oxy: How a Band of Teen Wrestlers Built a Smuggling Empire
- Watch Batman and Superman Clash in New 'Dawn of Justice' Trailer
- Rolling Stone and UVA: The Columbia University Graduate School of Journalism Report