"Heartaches and Pain," the new single from 62-year-old soul singer Charles Bradley, was written during a time of great sorrow. "Tom [Brenneck] and I wrote the song as a way to help me heal from my brother's passing," says Bradley. "It was a heartbreaking loss for me. The loneliness and pain I felt during that time is felt in the video [directed by Poull Brien], as is the love I have for my big brother." The cut appears on the reissue of his recent album No Time For Dreaming, which includes covers of Neil Young's "Heart of Gold" and Nirvana's "Stay Away."
Charles Bradley 'Heartaches and Pain'
'Heartaches and Pain' from 'No Time For Dreaming' reissue
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked5 Famous Movies That Were Insane Parties Behind the Scenes
Guitar WorldTop 10 Best (and Worst) Comeback Albums of All Time
Screen Rant10 Decisions That Ruined Movies
Diffuser27 Rockers Who Died at Age 27
AskMenThe 40 Best Guy Movies Of All Time
Mental Floss33 Surprising Stories Behind Famous Songs
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time
- Skulls, Satan and Dave Grohl: Inside Mysterious Occult-Rock Band Ghost
- Up in the Air: Meet the Man Who Flies Around the World for Free
- Jimmy Fallon Plays Donald Trump, Gets Debate Advice From Obama
- 25 Worst Original Names of Famous Bands
- Are Rogue Militants Preparing for War on American Soil?
- 25 Best 'Daily Show' Correspondents
- 500 Greatest Songs of All Time