In the second Rolling Stone interview with the judges of The Voice, Cee Lo Green opens up about why he decided to become a part of the hit singing competition. "I knew this would be a means of giving the fans something tangible when other times I can be very enigmatic and elusive," says Green. He's also very invested in working with up-and-coming singers. "I know people have their assumptions about the way television is done and TV land, but I can attest to this show being completely genuine. Everything has been completely organic up until this point."
Cee Lo Green 'The Voice is completely genuine'
Singer says he wanted to reveal his personality on the hit show
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked5 Famous Movies That Were Insane Parties Behind the Scenes
Guitar WorldTop 10 Best (and Worst) Comeback Albums of All Time
Diffuser27 Rockers Who Died at Age 27
Mental Floss33 Surprising Stories Behind Famous Songs
Screen Rant10 Decisions That Ruined Movies
Cracked5 Famous Albums You Can't Buy Anymore
- Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale Are Divorcing
- Jon Stewart: Goodbye to the Last Honest Newsman
- Watch Lauryn Hill's Show-Stopping 'Feeling Good' on 'Tonight Show'
- Drake Roasts Meek Mill, Brings Out Kanye, Pharrell at OVO Festival Set
- 40 Best Things We Saw at Lollapalooza 2015
- Reba McEntire, Narvel Blackstock Allude to Divorce After 26 Years
- Robbie Maddison on Cheating Death to Make His 'Pipe Dream' a Reality
- Up in the Air: Meet the Man Who Flies Around the World for Free