Cee Lo Green guest starred as himself on last night's Parenthood as the first big name act to record in the studio recently purchased by two of the show's characters, brothers Adam and Crosby Braverman. The catch: The Luncheonette wasn't quite ready for business, but that didn't matter to Cee Lo, who wanted to record in the same part of the studio once used by Janis Joplin. "That's that fire right there," The Voice judge explained. After nearly 30 frustrating attempts at Joplin's version of "Piece of My Heart" in one day, Cee Lo shows up on day two with a plan to use Erma Franklin's original, more soulful arrangement of the song – and nails it.
Cee Lo Green Sings 'Piece of My Heart' on Parenthood
'The Voice' judge sings 'Piece of My Heart'
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked24 Horrifying Stories Behind the Scenes of Huge Movies
Cinema BlendThe 20 Best Movies on YouTube
Clickhole5 Absolutely Legendary Celebrity Party Stories
Cracked6 Celebs You Didn't Know Had Ridiculous Music Careers
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies of the Year
SalonThe Top 10 Oral Sex Movie Scenes
- Scott Walker, God's Gift to the Democratic Party
- Madonna Plots Rebel Heart Tour for North America, Europe
- Mumford & Sons Talk Going Electric on New Album ‘Wilder Mind’
- The White Devil Kingpin
- Dakota Johnson on 'SNL': 3 Sketches You Have to See
- Faith No More Unmask Pulverizing New Track 'Superhero'
- Is Kentucky Killing College Basketball?
- The Killer Inside Kid Rock