Cee Lo Green – the "greatest judge in the history of TV singing competitions" according to Rolling Stone's Rob Sheffield – performed his new hit "Bright Lights, Bigger City" on last night's episode of The Voice. Green is always a flashy entertainer but he was especially flamboyant in this performance, in which he wore a slick wig and a gleaming white suit while backed up by an orchestra and flapper-like dancing girls. It was the perfect balance of high class and over-the-top silliness.
Cee Lo Green 'Bright Lights Bigger City' on The Voice
Singer goes all out for 'Bright Lights, Bigger City'
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
The Daily Beast2015's Most Anticipated Movies
MicThe Best Album of the Year — You Won’t Hear at the Grammys
MicRihanna Just Dropped a New Track With Kanye West
Men's Journal5 Benefits of Dating the Old-Fashioned Way
The Daily BeastAre These the Future Oscar Winners?
- Blink-182's Hoppus, Barker Blast 'Ungrateful, Disingenuous' Tom DeLonge
- 'Fantastic Four' Prepare for Future in New Trailer
- 5 Ways the WWE Can Rescue Roman Reigns
- Blink-182's Tom DeLonge Defends Himself Against Bandmates' Accusations
- 'American Sniper' Is Almost Too Dumb to Criticize
- Lance Armstrong Talks Trash in RATM Offshoot Future User's 'Mountain Lion' Video
- Louis C.K. 'Disappoints' on 'Letterman,' Talks 'Deflategate'
- Taylor Swift's Twitter, Instagram Hacked
- Strippers, Rappers and VR Porn: Welcome to Internext