Cass McCombs' gorgeous ballad "County Line" sounds like a lost AM radio hit, the sort of thing ideally suited to being heard in a car on a long stretch of interstate. This video for the song, shot by McCombs and Malcolm Pullinger, runs with that idea with a compilation of footage filmed on a recent long cross-country road trip. There's a lot of powerful imagery here, but the bits that best connect with the mood of the tune are simple shots of roads shot at dusk or after nightfall.
Cass McCombs Road Trip Video For 'County Line'
Latest video from songwriter's new album 'Wit's End'
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal10 Ways to Maximize Pleasure During Sex
The Daily Beast2015's Most Anticipated Movies
MicThe Best Album of the Year — You Won’t Hear at the Grammys
Mic13 Albums That Prove 2015 Will Be a Way Better Year for Music
Men's JournalHow Technology is Affecting Our Relationships
The Daily BeastAre These the Future Oscar Winners?
- Watch Kanye West Serenade Daughter in Heartwarming 'Only One' Video
- When Cops Break Bad: Inside a Police Force Gone Wild
- Justin Bieber Apologizes: 'I'm Not Who I Was Pretending to Be'
- Tom Petty on Sam Smith Settlement: 'No Hard Feelings. These Things Happen'
- Flashback: Nirvana Play a Bit of Boston's 'More Than a Feeling'
- Blink-182's Hoppus, Barker Blast 'Ungrateful, Disingenuous' Tom DeLonge
- Watch Kip Moore Pull Putrid Prank on Dierks Bentley
- 'American Sniper' Is Almost Too Dumb to Criticize