Carrie Underwood visited Late Night With Jimmy Fallon last night, and the pair revisited their previous (and fictional) life together as a country duo covering rap songs in the "C'Rap" genre. Underwood and Fallon take on N.W.A.'s "Straight Outta Compton," Dr. Dre's "Nuthin' But a 'G' Thang," and Digital Underground's "The Humpty Dance" with clueless confidence. According to Fallon, it's "genius." That's one way to put it.
Carrie Underwood and Jimmy Fallon Cover Rap Songs, Country-Style
Duo revisit invented past as pioneers of 'C'Rap' genre
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
MTV News19 Songs You Didn’t Know Ed Sheeran Wrote
VultureEvery American Idol Finalist, Ranked From Worst to Best
Cracked5 Famous Movies That Were Insane Parties Behind The Scenes
Mental Floss11 Actors Who Asked For Their Characters To Be Killed Off
Diffuser21 Best Alt Rock Albums
SalonSecrets Of The Female Pickup Artist
- See System of a Down's Serj Tankian Perform New Political Song 'Artsakh'
- Prince: Remembering the Rock Star, Funk Lord, Provocateur, Genius
- ‘Captain America: Civil War’: Why Chris Evans Is the Anxious Avenger
- Ted Cruz Will Die So That You May Live
- See Prince Proteges the Family Pay Tribute With New 'Nothing Compares 2 U'
- A Final Visit With Prince: Rolling Stone's Lost Cover Story
- Ladies and Gentlemen, the GOP Presidential Nominee, Donald Trump
- Watch Kenny Chesney's Chaotic 'Noise' Video