All hits have to start somewhere. In a recent chat with Rolling Stone Carly Rae Jepsen outlined the story of her ubiquitous summer smash "Call Me Maybe," which started as an acoustic number written by Jepsen and her guitarist, Tavish Crowe, before Marianas Trench frontman Josh Ramsay joined in to help complete the track. "We all felt like it was an enjoyable process to make it and we liked how it turned out, but I can't say I expected this," said Jepsen, who also talked about her upcoming collaborations and her favorite "Call Me Maybe" viral videos.
Carly Rae Jepsen Recalls Origins of 'Call Me Maybe'
Singer also chats about her upcoming duet with Justin Bieber and her favorite 'Call Me Maybe' viral videos
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal37 Things About Sex You Need to Know
Cinema BlendThe 5 Greatest Comedies Of All-Time According To Chris Rock
The Daily Beast7 Movies That Do BDSM Better Than ‘Fifty Shades of Grey’
Cinema Blend10 Great Movies To Watch Before Netflix Gets Rid Of Them On April 1
Salon10 Movie Stars Who Want to Be Rock Stars and Are Surprisingly Good
Men's JournalThe 101 Best Beers in America
- The Children of ISIS
- Hear Brad Paisley 'Crush It' on Eric Clapton's 'Layla'
- The Rock on 'SNL': 3 Sketches You Have to See
- The Neverending Nightmare of Amanda Knox
- Coachella, Lollapalooza Festivals Ban Selfie Sticks
- Watch George Ezra Bring the Folk to 'SNL'
- Inside the Koch Brothers' Toxic Empire
- Prince Sued Over Judith Hill's Debut Album Download