All hits have to start somewhere. In a recent chat with Rolling Stone Carly Rae Jepsen outlined the story of her ubiquitous summer smash "Call Me Maybe," which started as an acoustic number written by Jepsen and her guitarist, Tavish Crowe, before Marianas Trench frontman Josh Ramsay joined in to help complete the track. "We all felt like it was an enjoyable process to make it and we liked how it turned out, but I can't say I expected this," said Jepsen, who also talked about her upcoming collaborations and her favorite "Call Me Maybe" viral videos.
Carly Rae Jepsen Recalls Origins of 'Call Me Maybe'
Singer also chats about her upcoming duet with Justin Bieber and her favorite 'Call Me Maybe' viral videos
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked6 Hit Songs That Destroyed the Bands They Made Famous
Salon5 Secrets to Great Sex
Cracked4 Lead Singers That Sound Shockingly Bad Without the Band
Bleacher ReportThe Untold Story of Allen Iverson
Cracked5 Movies That Made Huge Stars Quit Acting Forever
Men's Journal7 Reasons You Should Quit Facebook in 2015
- Why Baltimore Blew Up
- Ronda Rousey: The World's Most Dangerous Woman
- Iggy Azalea Cancels Entire Great Escape Tour
- Dead End on Silk Road: Internet Crime Kingpin Ross Ulbricht's Big Fall
- Read Bruce Springsteen's Funny, Moving Tribute to Pete Townshend
- U2 Play Old Hits, Share Stories at Thrilling 500-Capacity Roxy Gig
- Dave Matthews on Summer Tour: 'We're Trying Not to Suck'
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time