All hits have to start somewhere. In a recent chat with Rolling Stone Carly Rae Jepsen outlined the story of her ubiquitous summer smash "Call Me Maybe," which started as an acoustic number written by Jepsen and her guitarist, Tavish Crowe, before Marianas Trench frontman Josh Ramsay joined in to help complete the track. "We all felt like it was an enjoyable process to make it and we liked how it turned out, but I can't say I expected this," said Jepsen, who also talked about her upcoming collaborations and her favorite "Call Me Maybe" viral videos.
Carly Rae Jepsen Recalls Origins of 'Call Me Maybe'
Singer also chats about her upcoming duet with Justin Bieber and her favorite 'Call Me Maybe' viral videos
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Mental Floss10 Messages Hidden in the Background of Movies and TV Shows
Salon10 Insane Climax Tips
DiffuserThe 10 Nastiest Feuds In Alternative Music
Guitar WorldTop 10 Greatest Rock and Roll Song Endings of All Time
Cracked6 Hit Songs That Destroyed The Bands They Made Famous
SalonThe 15 Most Hated Bands Of The Last 30 Years
- Watch Adele, Fallon, Roots Sing 'Hello' With Classroom Instruments
- 50 Wildest Guns N' Roses Moments
- Watch Adele Perform Smoky '25' Ballad 'Million Years Ago'
- Tips for Dealing With Fake 'Racist Uncle' Think Pieces This Thanksgiving
- Queen's Tragic Rhapsody
- The Inside Story of David Bowie's Stunning New Album, 'Blackstar'
- Watch Justin Bieber Sing in the Rain During 2015 AMAs Finale
- UFC's Conor McGregor: 'Donald Trump Can Shut His Big Mouth'