All hits have to start somewhere. In a recent chat with Rolling Stone Carly Rae Jepsen outlined the story of her ubiquitous summer smash "Call Me Maybe," which started as an acoustic number written by Jepsen and her guitarist, Tavish Crowe, before Marianas Trench frontman Josh Ramsay joined in to help complete the track. "We all felt like it was an enjoyable process to make it and we liked how it turned out, but I can't say I expected this," said Jepsen, who also talked about her upcoming collaborations and her favorite "Call Me Maybe" viral videos.
Carly Rae Jepsen Recalls Origins of 'Call Me Maybe'
Singer also chats about her upcoming duet with Justin Bieber and her favorite 'Call Me Maybe' viral videos
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
Cinema Blend6 Big Questions Every Star Wars Fan Should Be Asking
Cracked5 Famous Albums You Can't Buy Anymore
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies Of The Past Year
Cracked5 Classic Songs That Were Originally Creepy as Hell
SalonTop 10 Oral Sex Scenes
- Waka Flocka Flame for President: Watch His Exclusive Campaign Video
- Bill Withers: The Soul Man Who Walked Away
- Motley Crue Reveal More Tour Dates, Talk New Stage Additions
- Kid Cannabis: The Wild Rise and Violent Fall of a Teenage Weed Kingpin
- Willie Nelson: Why You Should Buy My Weed
- Ice Cube Talks 'Friday': ''Bye Felicia' Is Such a Throwaway Line'
- Rick Rubin on Wrestling and How Roddy Piper Turned the Beastie Boys Bad
- See Willie Nelson and Merle Haggard Share a Joint in New Video