Sigur Ros frontman Jonsi recently teamed up with Cameron Crowe to create the soundtrack for the director's new movie, We Bought a Zoo. Backstage at a special event promoting the film in New York City, Crowe told his collaborator about the time when, as a 15-year-old writer for Rolling Stone, he managed to convince Led Zeppelin to appear on the cover of the magazine despite their overwhelming bitterness about having their first album panned in the review section. "They had memorized it, word for word," says Crowe.
Cameron Crowe On getting Led Zeppelin on the cover
Filmmaker recalls how he convinced Jimmy Page to appear on the cover of 'Rolling Stone'
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
The Daily Beast2015's Most Anticipated Movies
MicThe Best Album of the Year — You Won’t Hear at the Grammys
MicRihanna Just Dropped a New Track With Kanye West and Paul McCartney
Men's Journal5 Benefits of Dating the Old-Fashioned Way
The Daily BeastAre These the Future Oscar Winners?
- 'American Sniper' Is Almost Too Dumb to Criticize
- Michael Moore Responds to 'Haters' After 'American Sniper' Uproar
- Sundance 2015: Intimate 'Kurt Cobain: Montage of Heck' Doc Stuns at Premiere
- Watch Blake Shelton Bring 'Red Red Redneck' Music to 'Saturday Night Live'
- Blake Shelton on 'SNL': 3 Sketches You Have to See
- Paul McCartney, Kanye West, Rihanna Team Up for 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Bill Nye: Bill Belichick Deflategate Defense 'Doesn't Make Sense at All'
- Hear Henry Rollins' Fascinating Chat With Greil Marcus About 'Ten Songs'