Singer-songwriter Butch Walker teamed up with The Royal Tenenbaums and Rushmore star Seymour Cassel for this video for "Summer of '89," a cut from his latest album, The Spade. "I usually just let my video director, Shane Valdez, run with whatever he comes up with, because I usually love the concepts and imagery in his twisted mind," says Walker. "When he said Seymour Cassel wanted to star in it as the 'video director,' that was just icing on the poundcake. The idea was to borrow some ideas from really bad rock videos in the late Eighties and put them in perspective now."
Butch Walker 'Summer of '89'
Singer-songwriter teams up with 'Rushmore' star Seymour Cassel
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
CrackedThe 5 Greatest Movie Sex Scenes
SalonThe 7 Most Tragic Band Deaths In Rock History
Mental Floss11 Hit Songs Originally Intended for Other Artists
Mental Floss24 Things You Didn't Know About 'Goodfellas'
DiffuserMusicians We've Already Lost in 2016
Cracked6 Bands That Reinvented Themselves To Get Famous
- Watch Beyonce's Surprise New Video 'Formation'
- Super Bowl Halftime Shows Ranked: From Worst to Best
- Alice Cooper on His Dinner With David Bowie and Ray Bradbury
- Coldplay's Chris Martin Gets Personal: Inside the New Issue
- 25 Musicians 'Feeling the Bern' for Bernie Sanders
- Dead & Company Announce Summer Tour
- Beyonce's Black Southern 'Formation'
- Watch Lady Gaga Sing Stirring National Anthem at Super Bowl 50