Buddy Guy performed his new autobiographical blues song "74 Years Young" on the Tonight Show last night. "I've been all around the world, everywhere is home," Guy sang. "Drink wine with kings and the Rolling Stones. I got a few scars from the battles I won. I'm 74 years young." In the middle he delivers the kind of blistering guitar solo that inspired Eric Clapton to form Cream all those years ago. Guy's been on a non-stop tour for a good 50 years, but this summer he has a handful of particularly cool gigs with B.B. King and J. Geils Band.
Buddy Guy Performs autobiographical song '74 Years Young'
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
DiffuserThe Strangest Deaths In Rock History
SalonThe 7 Most Offensive TV Shows Of All Time
Guitar WorldThe 10 Best Stage Names of All Time
Cracked4 Lead Singers That Sound Shockingly Bad Without the Band
Guitar WorldThe 13 Creepiest Album Covers of All Time
Diffuser10 Cover Songs Better Than The Originals
- Hear Drake Demolish Meek Mill on 'Back to Back' Freestyle
- Up in the Air: Meet the Man Who Flies Around the World for Free
- Watch the Throne: Dave Grohl on How the Foos Saved Their Summer
- Jon Stewart Details Not-So Secret Meetings With Barack Obama
- Hannibal Buress Asks Beverly Hills Dwellers: 'Who Is Meek Mill?'
- Drake Responds to Meek Mill With 'Charged Up' Diss Track
- 25 Worst Original Names of Famous Bands
- Dr. Dre to Release New Album as 'Straight Outta Compton' Soundtrack