Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band's tour to support new album Wrecking Ball doesn't officially start until March 18th, but tonight they played an intimate show at New York's famed Apollo Theater to celebrate the record's release and the 10-year anniversary of SiriusXM. In this clip from the concert, the band gives a rousing performance of "Death To My Hometown," Springsteen's poignant ode to a troubled America. The song prominently features the band's new horn section, which includes the late Clarence Clemons' nephew Jake Clemons. Wrecking Ball is available in stores and on iTunes now.
Bruce Springsteen 'Death To My Hometown' at the Apollo
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
The Daily Beast20 Things You Didn’t Know About Pulp Fiction
SalonThe 13 Most Cringeworthy Sex Scenes in ‘Girls’
The Daily BeastInside New York’s Most Elite Sex Party
Salon10 Songs with Hidden Drug References
Men's Journal7 Reasons You Should Quit Facebook in 2015
- 15 Best Lines From Justin Bieber's Roast
- Bloodied Van Halen Play Wild, Reckless Set on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live'
- Rolling Stones Announce Summer Tour, 'Sticky Fingers' Reissue
- 'WWE Raw': Brock Lesnar vs. the World
- Hear Leonard Cohen Cover George Jones' 'Choices' at a Stunning Soundcheck
- 5 Things We Learned From 'Walking Dead''s Season 5 Finale
- 10 Things We Learned From Scientology Doc 'Going Clear'
- Joni Mitchell Hospitalized in Los Angeles