Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band's tour to support new album Wrecking Ball doesn't officially start until March 18th, but tonight they played an intimate show at New York's famed Apollo Theater to celebrate the record's release and the 10-year anniversary of SiriusXM. In this clip from the concert, the band gives a rousing performance of "Death To My Hometown," Springsteen's poignant ode to a troubled America. The song prominently features the band's new horn section, which includes the late Clarence Clemons' nephew Jake Clemons. Wrecking Ball is available in stores and on iTunes now.
Bruce Springsteen 'Death To My Hometown' at the Apollo
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Mental Floss10 Messages Hidden in the Background of Movies and TV Shows
Salon10 Insane Climax Tips
DiffuserThe 10 Nastiest Feuds In Alternative Music
Guitar WorldTop 10 Greatest Rock and Roll Song Endings of All Time
Cracked6 Hit Songs That Destroyed The Bands They Made Famous
SalonThe 15 Most Hated Bands Of The Last 30 Years
- 50 Wildest Guns N' Roses Moments
- Queen's Tragic Rhapsody
- Watch Justin Bieber Sing in the Rain During 2015 AMAs Finale
- The Inside Story of David Bowie's Stunning New Album, 'Blackstar'
- 20 Terrible Debut Albums by Great Artists
- Watch Jennifer Lopez's Dance to Nicki Minaj, the Weeknd in 2015 AMAs Opener
- 100 Greatest Guitarists
- Watch Adele Croon New Song, Cackle on 'Jimmy Fallon'