Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band's tour to support new album Wrecking Ball doesn't officially start until March 18th, but tonight they played an intimate show at New York's famed Apollo Theater to celebrate the record's release and the 10-year anniversary of SiriusXM. In this clip from the concert, the band gives a rousing performance of "Death To My Hometown," Springsteen's poignant ode to a troubled America. The song prominently features the band's new horn section, which includes the late Clarence Clemons' nephew Jake Clemons. Wrecking Ball is available in stores and on iTunes now.
Bruce Springsteen 'Death To My Hometown' at the Apollo
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
CrackedThe 5 Greatest Movie Sex Scenes
SalonThe 7 Most Tragic Band Deaths In Rock History
Mental Floss11 Hit Songs Originally Intended for Other Artists
Mental Floss24 Things You Didn't Know About 'Goodfellas'
DiffuserMusicians We've Already Lost in 2016
Cracked6 Bands That Reinvented Themselves To Get Famous
- Watch Beyonce's Surprise New Video 'Formation'
- A Polygamist Cult's Last Stand: The Rise and Fall of Warren Jeffs
- Watch Triumph the Insult Comic Dog Slam Politically Correct Youth Voters
- Slay Anything: Is Beyonce Beyond Criticism?
- Stephen King on 'Dark Tower' Movie: 'It's Likely to Happen'
- 40 Greatest TV Villains of All Time
- Max Weinberg on 'River' Tour, What He Learned From Bruce Springsteen
- How Metallica's Kirk Hammett Is Redefining the Sound of Guitar