Lance Acord's video for "Jejune Stars," a rocking new wave-ish number from Bright Eyes' latest album The People's Key, is both low key and literally explosive, with the band performing on a dimly lit stage while an elaborate fireworks display illustrates Conor Oberst's lyrics. In some cases, the fireworks spell out the words that he sings, such as "transition," "essence of life" and "kissed," and at other points, it's more impressionistic, such as when sparks stand in for the rain mentioned at the end of the chorus.
Bright Eyes Fireworks Light Up 'Jejune Eyes'
Fireworks light up the new video from 'The People's Key'
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked6 Hit Songs That Destroyed The Bands They Made Famous
Men's Journal10 Sex Positions That Will Get Her Off Every Time
Cracked22 Movies That Made Huge Mistakes You Completely Missed
Mental Floss10 People Banned From SNL
Cracked5 Movies That Made Huge Stars Quit Acting Forever
MTV News6 Cringe-Worthy VMA Moments We’ll Never Forget
- Read Kanye West's Blunt, Poignant VMA Video Vanguard Award Speech
- High Desert Suicide: Was a Prison Guard Hazed to Death?
- MTV VMAs 2015's 20 Best and Worst Moments
- Watch Nicki Minaj Blast Miley Cyrus During VMA Acceptance Speech
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time
- Miley Cyrus Slams Nicki Minaj Over VMAs Snub Reaction
- Donald Trump Just Stopped Being Funny
- The Point of No Return: Climate Change Nightmares Are Already Here