Bon Iver took the stage on Saturday Night Live last night to play "Holocene" and "Beth/Rest," two songs off their second album, Bon Iver. The band’s SNL debut comes a week ahead of the Grammy Awards, where Bon Iver has been nominated for four major awards, including Best New Artist, and both Record of the Year and Song of the Year for "Holocene." Frontman Justin Vernon made headlines earlier this week when he told Billboard how he had declined an invitation to play during the Grammy Awards telecast. "We kind of said 'fuck you' a little bit and they sort of acted like they wanted us to play, but I don't think they wanted us to play," Vernon explained.
Bon Iver Perform 'Holocene' on 'SNL'
Indie folk-rockers play Grammy-nominated 'Holocene'
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
SpinThe 300 Best Albums Of The Past 30 Years
Mental Floss10 Hidden Images on Album Covers
SalonThe Top 10 Oral Sex Scenes
VultureThe 30 Most Important Sex Scenes In Movie History
Guitar WorldThe 25 Greatest Acoustic Songs In Hard Rock
Vibe#DumpTrump: 20 Celebrities Who Have Spoken Out Against Donald Trump
- 'Game of Thrones' Recap: Get Back
- Watch Bruce Springsteen, Bono Perform 'Because the Night' in Dublin
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time
- Werner Herzog: Signs of Life
- Barely Legal: 30 Nearly Pornographic Mainstream Films
- Remembering Bob Dylan and John Lennon's Drugged-Out Limo Ride
- AJ Styles on Working With Roman Reigns and Why He Prefers the Dry Look
- 'Saturday Night Live': All 141 Cast Members Ranked