Bon Iver took the stage on Saturday Night Live last night to play "Holocene" and "Beth/Rest," two songs off their second album, Bon Iver. The band’s SNL debut comes a week ahead of the Grammy Awards, where Bon Iver has been nominated for four major awards, including Best New Artist, and both Record of the Year and Song of the Year for "Holocene." Frontman Justin Vernon made headlines earlier this week when he told Billboard how he had declined an invitation to play during the Grammy Awards telecast. "We kind of said 'fuck you' a little bit and they sort of acted like they wanted us to play, but I don't think they wanted us to play," Vernon explained.
Bon Iver Perform 'Holocene' on 'SNL'
Indie folk-rockers play Grammy-nominated 'Holocene'
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cinema BlendThe 5 Greatest Comedies of All-Time According to Chris Rock
Bleacher ReportWhat It's Like to Be in Mayweather's Entourage
Men's JournalDo Men Suck at Friendship?
Men's Journal10 Ways to Maximize Pleasure During Sex
Cracked4 Lead Singers That Sound Shockingly Bad Without the Band
Cinema BlendTop 10 Steamiest Sex Scenes
- Watch Neil deGrasse Tyson, Jon Stewart Debate Superman vs. Batman
- Watch Terry Crews Punch Out Mike Tyson on 'Lip Sync Battle'
- Motley Crue on Rock Hall Chances and Why Bands Need Retirement Contracts
- Navajo Actress Explains Why She Left Adam Sandler 'Ridiculous 6' Set
- Waka Flocka Flame for President: Watch His Exclusive Campaign Video
- 10 Things We Learned From Johnny Rotten's 'Uncensored' New Memoir
- Watch Eminem, Yelawolf Praise Spiritual 'Best Friend' in New Video
- Joan Jett: Built to Rock