The video for "Teenage Girls," the new single from Australian rockers Bleeding Knees Club, is appropriately enough, a tribute to teenage girls. "We wanted was it to capture that carefree, who-gives-a-fuck attitude that the girls had when I was a teenager," says frontman Alex Wall. "We decided to do this clip while we were over in the U.K., and we really wanted it to be filmed in the U.S.A. because we felt the U.S. has that kind of attitude we wanted the clip to have. When I got the first cut back a few weeks later and the opening scene was a bird smoking an apple bong, I knew he nailed it."
Bleeding Knees Club 'Teenage Girls'
Australian duo's new single pays tribute to cool chicks
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cinema Blend10 Great Movies To Watch Before Netflix Gets Rid Of Them On March 1
Men's JournalThe Controversial True Story Behind 'American Sniper'
Cinema BlendThe 10 Highest-Grossing R-Rated Movies Of All Time
Men's Journal12 Things Every Man Should Know About His Penis
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies of the Year
Mic12 Stunning Photos Offer a Rare Look Inside the Lives of Sex Workers
- The Killer Inside Kid Rock
- Marijuana Officially Legal in Washington, D.C. (For Now)
- Kanye West: 'Meeting Paul McCartney Was Like Meeting Ralph Lauren'
- U2's Last Word on 'Innocence' iTunes Release
- Crude Awakening: How the Keystone Veto Dashes Canada's 'Superpower' Dreams
- Robin Williams' Daughter: 'There’s No Point Questioning' Suicide
- Watch Miranda Lambert Join Dierks Bentley's Wig-Tastic Nineties Cover Band
- As Nasty as They Wanna Be: The 20 Dirtiest Album Covers of All Time