The Black Eyed Peas turned up on last night's season finale of Dancing With the Stars to perform "Don't Stop the Party," the latest single from their album The Beginning. Like most of their recent performances, the group came out looking like flashy supervillains on the set of some kind of sci-fi musical. The highlight here – other than will.i.am somehow getting away with rhyming "Aboriginal" and "my genitals" – is the moment Fergie descends on a circular platform, washed out in a burst of intense white light. That lady definitely knows how to make an entrance.
Black Eyed Peas Perform on 'Dancing With the Stars'
Group perform new single 'Don't Stop the Party'
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked7 Famous Actors Who Lost Their Minds Getting Into Character
Mental Floss10 Actors Who Hated Their Own Films
Diffuser10 Cover Songs Better Than The Originals
SalonThe 15 Most Hated Bands Of The Last 30 Years
Cracked5 Wildly Inappropriate Relationships In Movies
Guitar WorldThe 30 Most Badass Guitarists of All Time
- 4 Pro-Gun Arguments We're Sick of Hearing
- Inside Michael Jackson’s Iconic First Moonwalk Onstage
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time
- 500 Greatest Songs of All Time
- 'Fargo': How the Midwestern Noir Just Got Even Better
- 20 Best TV Shows of 2015 So Far
- John Fogerty on New Memoir and Why He Sort of Likes Donald Trump
- Watch Jewel Duet With Dave Grohl on 'Stop Draggin' My Heart Around'