The Black Eyed Peas turned up on last night's season finale of Dancing With the Stars to perform "Don't Stop the Party," the latest single from their album The Beginning. Like most of their recent performances, the group came out looking like flashy supervillains on the set of some kind of sci-fi musical. The highlight here – other than will.i.am somehow getting away with rhyming "Aboriginal" and "my genitals" – is the moment Fergie descends on a circular platform, washed out in a burst of intense white light. That lady definitely knows how to make an entrance.
Black Eyed Peas Perform on 'Dancing With the Stars'
Group perform new single 'Don't Stop the Party'
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked6 Hit Songs That Destroyed the Bands They Made Famous
Salon5 Secrets to Great Sex
Cracked4 Lead Singers That Sound Shockingly Bad Without the Band
Diffuser10 Cover Songs Better Than The Originals
Cracked5 Movies That Made Huge Stars Quit Acting Forever
Mental Floss10 People Banned from SNL
- 'Game of Thrones' Recap: Dawn of the Dead
- Caitlyn Jenner, Formerly Bruce, Debuts as Woman in Vanity Fair
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time
- Slipknot Tease 'Dangerous' Summer Tour: 'It's Scary'
- Ronda Rousey: The World's Most Dangerous Woman
- John Oliver Pleads for Sepp Blatter's Ouster on 'Last Week Tonight'
- 500 Greatest Songs of All Time
- Enrique Iglesias Injures Hand Grabbing Drone During Concert