The Black Eyed Peas turned up on last night's season finale of Dancing With the Stars to perform "Don't Stop the Party," the latest single from their album The Beginning. Like most of their recent performances, the group came out looking like flashy supervillains on the set of some kind of sci-fi musical. The highlight here – other than will.i.am somehow getting away with rhyming "Aboriginal" and "my genitals" – is the moment Fergie descends on a circular platform, washed out in a burst of intense white light. That lady definitely knows how to make an entrance.
Black Eyed Peas Perform on 'Dancing With the Stars'
Group perform new single 'Don't Stop the Party'
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
MTV News19 Songs You Didn’t Know Ed Sheeran Wrote
VultureEvery American Idol Finalist, Ranked From Worst to Best
Cracked5 Famous Movies That Were Insane Parties Behind The Scenes
Mental Floss11 Actors Who Asked For Their Characters To Be Killed Off
Diffuser21 Best Alt Rock Albums
SalonSecrets Of The Female Pickup Artist
- Prince: Remembering the Rock Star, Funk Lord, Provocateur, Genius
- A Final Visit With Prince: Rolling Stone's Lost Cover Story
- ‘Captain America: Civil War’: Why Chris Evans Is the Anxious Avenger
- What Should We Make of the Hillary Clinton Indictment Speculation?
- Addiction Specialist Made Prince 911 Call
- How Six Classic Rock Legends United for One Mega Festival
- 'Worse Than the Tea Party': 'Confederate Spring' Ushers in Wave of Hate
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time