Pro wrestlers have a knack for destroying furniture, and that was enough for Billy Corgan: he combines wrestling with home decor in this bizarre local TV ad for Resistance Pro, the wrestling company he started, and the Chicago-area furniture maker Walter E. Smithe. The Smashing Pumpkins frontman plays a game of in-ring musical chairs that devolves into an all-out brawl. Corgan hangs ringside as a manager, but pauses the action before a precious Walter E. Smithe chair is ruined. It's not Rock Bottom, but it sure is a Stone Cold Stunner.
Billy Corgan Promotes His Wrestling Company in Bizarre TV Ad
Smashing Pumpkins frontman also touting custom furniture
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked24 Horrifying Stories Behind the Scenes of Huge Movies
Cinema BlendThe 20 Best Movies on YouTube
Clickhole5 Absolutely Legendary Celebrity Party Stories
Cracked6 Celebs You Didn't Know Had Ridiculous Music Careers
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies of the Year
SalonThe Top 10 Oral Sex Movie Scenes
- See Jimmy Fallon and Kelly Clarkson Harmonize the History of Duets
- Metallica Kick Off Reissue Project With 'No Life 'Til Leather' Cassette
- What Is Meow Meow, the Drug That Made a Teen Cut Off His Genitals?
- Why Is This Man Still in Jail?
- Tiger Woods: Stranger Than Fiction
- Scott Walker, God's Gift to the Democratic Party
- 'WWE Raw': Jon Stewart Delivers Jersey Justice
- Flashback: Neil Young Emerges as the 'Godfather of Grunge' in 1991