Pro wrestlers have a knack for destroying furniture, and that was enough for Billy Corgan: he combines wrestling with home decor in this bizarre local TV ad for Resistance Pro, the wrestling company he started, and the Chicago-area furniture maker Walter E. Smithe. The Smashing Pumpkins frontman plays a game of in-ring musical chairs that devolves into an all-out brawl. Corgan hangs ringside as a manager, but pauses the action before a precious Walter E. Smithe chair is ruined. It's not Rock Bottom, but it sure is a Stone Cold Stunner.
Billy Corgan Promotes His Wrestling Company in Bizarre TV Ad
Smashing Pumpkins frontman also touting custom furniture
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
CrackedThe 5 Greatest Movie Sex Scenes
Guitar WorldThe 30 Most Badass Guitarists of All Time
DiffuserThe 10 Nastiest Feuds In Alternative Music
Mental Floss7 Movies That Sent People Running Out of Theaters
SalonTop 11 'SNL' Political Sketches Of All Time
CrackedThe 18 Most Baffling Lines Of Dialogue In Movie History
- There Is No Real Hillary Clinton
- Keith Richards on Getting Busted, Zeppelin and Stones’ Future
- Sammy Hagar: 'If I Joined Van Halen Right Now, I'd Feel Like a Hypocrite'
- Inside the Wesleyan Molly Bust
- Hear Grunge Supergroup Ten Commandos' 'Staring Down the Dust'
- Putin's Angels: Inside Russia's Most Infamous Motorcycle Club
- Frank Zappa's Widow Gail Zappa Dead at 70
- Vote for the 2016 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Inductees