After years of serving as the drummer of the Killers, Ronnie Vannucci emerges as a confident singer and songwriter in his own right on his debut album as Big Talk. In "Replica," the first video from the record, a beautiful young amnesiac girl stumbles around a lonely town while the band perform the catchy, Cars-like rocker. Eagle-eyed viewers may catch a glimpse of former Weezer bassist and Rentals frontman Matt Sharp, who makes a cameo in the clip and makes a guest appearance on the Big Talk album.
Big Talk Killers drummer goes solo with 'Replica'
First single from solo album by Killers drummer
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
The Daily Beast2015's Most Anticipated Movies
MicThe Best Album of the Year — You Won’t Hear at the Grammys
MicRihanna Just Dropped a New Track With Kanye West
Men's Journal5 Benefits of Dating the Old-Fashioned Way
The Daily BeastAre These the Future Oscar Winners?
- 'American Sniper' Is Almost Too Dumb to Criticize
- Sam Smith on Tom Petty Settlement: 'Similarities,' but 'Complete Coincidence'
- Michael Moore Responds to 'Haters' After 'American Sniper' Uproar
- Sundance 2015: Intimate 'Kurt Cobain: Montage of Heck' Doc Stuns at Premiere
- Hear Death Cab for Cutie's Psychedelic Single 'Black Sun'
- Blake Shelton on 'SNL': 3 Sketches You Have to See
- Watch Blake Shelton Bring 'Red Red Redneck' Music to 'Saturday Night Live'
- Bill Nye: Bill Belichick Deflategate Defense 'Doesn't Make Sense at All'