Despite Jay-Z's recent declaration to Rolling Stone that no guests would be joining him for his inaugural eight-night stand at the new Barclays Center stadium in Brooklyn, he shared the spotlight with at least one V.I.P. during Saturday night's closing concert: his wife. Beyoncé, dressed for the occasion in a Nets ballcap, took the stage for three songs, beginning with "Diva" before Jay-Z returned to duet with her on "Crazy in Love" and, at the end of the show, "Young Forever."
Beyonce Performs 'Crazy in Love' with Jay-Z at Barclays Center
Rapper joined by his wife at final Brooklyn show
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cinema BlendThe 5 Greatest Comedies of All-Time According to Chris Rock
Bleacher ReportWhat It's Like to Be in Mayweather's Entourage
Men's JournalDo Men Suck at Friendship?
Men's Journal10 Ways to Maximize Pleasure During Sex
Cracked4 Lead Singers That Sound Shockingly Bad Without the Band
Cinema BlendTop 10 Steamiest Sex Scenes
- Watch Terry Crews Punch Out Mike Tyson on 'Lip Sync Battle'
- Watch Neil deGrasse Tyson, Jon Stewart Debate Superman vs. Batman
- Secrets of 'Avengers: Age of Ultron': Joss Whedon Tells All
- Motley Crue on Rock Hall Chances and Why Bands Need Retirement Contracts
- 10 Things We Learned From Johnny Rotten's 'Uncensored' New Memoir
- Navajo Actress Explains Why She Left Adam Sandler 'Ridiculous 6' Set
- Watch System of a Down's First Ever Armenian Show
- Joan Jett: Built to Rock