At the star-studded Michael Jackson tribute in Cardiff, Wales in October, Beyoncé was the star who shined brightest of all. Introduced by Jackson's three children – daughter Paris said Queen Bey "carries the torch lit by our father" – the singer wore a huge Afro like young Michael's. Before launching into a cover of the Jackson 5's "I Wanna Be Where You Are" (which Destiny's Child sang in their audition for their first record deal, she noted), Beyoncé recalled the first time she saw Jackson perform. "Lord knows I fell in love," she said. "Watching him, I realized exactly what I wanted to be."
Beyoncé Performs at Michael Jackson Tribute
Footage from October concert in Wales
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked24 Horrifying Stories Behind the Scenes of Huge Movies
Cinema BlendThe 20 Best Movies on YouTube
Clickhole5 Absolutely Legendary Celebrity Party Stories
Cracked6 Celebs You Didn't Know Had Ridiculous Music Careers
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies of the Year
SalonThe Top 10 Oral Sex Movie Scenes
- Hear Kanye West's Triumphant New 'All Day'
- Mumford & Sons Talk Going Electric on New Album ‘Wilder Mind’
- Why Is This Man Still in Jail?
- Scott Walker, God's Gift to the Democratic Party
- Watch the Nerve-Jangling Season Three Trailer for 'Orphan Black'
- Watch Bob Dylan Navigate a Bloody Love Triangle in New Video
- Madonna Plots Rebel Heart Tour for North America, Europe
- Watch Halestorm Rebel Against Day Jobs in Raucous 'Amen' Video