At the star-studded Michael Jackson tribute in Cardiff, Wales in October, Beyoncé was the star who shined brightest of all. Introduced by Jackson's three children – daughter Paris said Queen Bey "carries the torch lit by our father" – the singer wore a huge Afro like young Michael's. Before launching into a cover of the Jackson 5's "I Wanna Be Where You Are" (which Destiny's Child sang in their audition for their first record deal, she noted), Beyoncé recalled the first time she saw Jackson perform. "Lord knows I fell in love," she said. "Watching him, I realized exactly what I wanted to be."
Beyoncé Performs at Michael Jackson Tribute
Footage from October concert in Wales
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked5 Things That Secretly Affect Who You Want to Have Sex With
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies Of The Past Year
Cracked4 Lead Singers That Sound Shockingly Bad Without the Band
Cinema Blend15 Incredible Facts You Didn't Know About Back To The Future
Cracked5 Famous Albums You Can't Buy Anymore
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
- Being Ringo: A Beatle's All-Starr Life
- Hear Slayer's Eerie New Crusher 'When the Stillness Comes'
- Black Sabbath's Bill Ward: 'I Don't Know If I'm a Member'
- Campaign 2016: Hillary Clinton's Fake Populism Is a Hit
- Tim McGraw's Sandy Hook Show Sparks Controversy, Billy Currington Bails
- Dave Grohl on First Foo Fighters Show: 'I Was F--king Mortified'
- Green Day Return to the Stage With Raucous, Career-Spanning Cleveland Gig
- Bill Withers: The Soul Man Who Walked Away