"I always think about wearing something a fan could buy and make her own," Beyoncé told W earlier this year. "As a young girl I remember seeing so many artists, and then I’d try to dress like them. I sewed zippers on my jackets to be like Michael Jackson." The video for "Countdown," the overwhelmingly energetic new single from 4, is further evidence of this philosophy, with the R&B icon sporting a variety of dazzling looks that could definitely be emulated by fans on the cheap. The clip is nearly as joyful and super-charged as the song itself, with its barrage of world-class hooks complemented by a rapid succession of memorable, charming and sexy images.
Latest single from '4' is overwhelmingly energetic
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Guitar WorldThe 25 Greatest Acoustic Songs In Hard Rock
Mental Floss10 Artists Who Hated Their Biggest Hit
MTV News6 Bands Named After Vaginas
Vibe#DumpTrump: 20 Celebrities Who Have Spoken Out Against Donald Trump
Salon10 Songs With Hidden Drug References
VultureThe 30 Most Important Sex Scenes in Movie History
- Hillary Clinton's New Anti-Trump Ad Misses the Mark
- See 'Game of Thrones' Star Emilia Clarke Sing 'Mmmbop' in Dothraki
- Dead & Company on Summer Tour: 'You Couldn't Turn Your Back on This Music'
- Watch 'Game of Thrones' Creators 'Apologize' for Hodor
- Watch Pink's Brooding Cover of Jefferson Airplane's 'White Rabbit'
- Watch Blake Shelton Eat Sushi for the First Time on 'Fallon'
- System of a Down's Serj Tankian on Bernie Sanders: 'I'm Rooting for Him'
- 100 Greatest Bob Dylan Songs