If you've got a problem with Ginger Baker, go ahead and hit him in the nose. He'd welcome it. "I ain't gonna sue you. I'm gonna hit you back," the crazy drummer tells the camera in this trailer for the new documentary Beware of Mr. Baker, which screens multiple times at SXSW in Austin beginning March 10th. Eric Clapton, Johnny Rotten, Carlos Santana, Charlie Watts and Neil Peart are just a few of the legendary musicians who attest to the musical gift of the drummer, best known for playing in Cream and Blind Faith before discovering the Afrobeat of Fela Kuti. Most of them can also vouch for Baker's ferocious approach to life. "Maybe you have to be a little mad to play the way he does," says Marky Ramone.
'Beware of Mr. Baker' Preview of Ginger Baker documentary
The story of rock's wildest drummer
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal10 Ways to Maximize Pleasure During Sex
The Daily BeastThe Hottest Movies at the 2015 Sundance Film Festival
MicWhy The Grammys Will Never Represent Real Music
MicThe Best Hip-Hop of 2014 Came From A Very Unlikely Place
Men's Journal10 Health Benefits of Being in a Relationship
The Daily Beast‘American Sniper’ Divides Hollywood
- Michael Moore Responds to 'Haters' After 'American Sniper' Uproar
- 'American Sniper' Is Almost Too Dumb to Criticize
- Sundance 2015: Intimate 'Kurt Cobain: Montage of Heck' Doc Stuns at Premiere
- Watch Blake Shelton Bring 'Red Red Redneck' Music to 'Saturday Night Live'
- Blake Shelton on 'SNL': 3 Sketches You Have to See
- Paul McCartney, Kanye West, Rihanna Team Up for 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Cicada: Solving the Web's Deepest Mystery
- 40 Years of E Street: Roy Bittan on Bruce, Beach Pics and 'Born to Run'