The members of the Scottish indie-pop band Belle and Sebastian are full-time musicians in real life, but in the video for "Come On Sister," the latest single from their album Write About Love, they've all got working class day jobs at businesses bearing their surnames in the city of Glasgow. Frontman Stuart Murdoch works for Murdoch Recycling, violinist Sarah Martin has a gig operating heavy machinery at Martin Plant Hire and guitarist Stevie Jackson works at Jackson Bros. Master Butchers, the "purveyors of quality Scotch meat." Belle and Sebastian have always excelled at finding the magic and humor in everyday life, and this slyly funny clip is no exception.
Belle and Sebastian Go to their day jobs in 'Come On Sister'
Funny video for their latest single 'Come On Sister'
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked24 Horrifying Stories Behind the Scenes of Huge Movies
Cinema BlendThe 20 Best Movies on YouTube
Clickhole5 Absolutely Legendary Celebrity Party Stories
Cracked6 Celebs You Didn't Know Had Ridiculous Music Careers
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies of the Year
SalonThe Top 10 Oral Sex Movie Scenes
- See Jimmy Fallon and Kelly Clarkson Harmonize the History of Duets
- Metallica Kick Off Reissue Project With 'No Life 'Til Leather' Cassette
- The Killer Inside Kid Rock
- Why Is This Man Still in Jail?
- Tiger Woods: Stranger Than Fiction
- Bob Dylan Has Recorded Another Album of Frank Sinatra Songs
- Scott Walker, God's Gift to the Democratic Party
- Mumford & Sons Talk Going Electric on New Album ‘Wilder Mind’