It's easy dancing to Aretha Franklin. Jake and Elwood did it in The Blues Brothers. Irish soul fans did it in The Commitments. Now this bearded guy in overalls is doing it – with a raccoon. The critter looks mystified while Grizzly Adams here (actually, he goes by "Coon Rippy") struts his stuff to "Chain of Fools," shimmying and stepping and disentangling himself when the raccoon grabs his leg like a fussy toddler. Even though the animal is clearly the guy's pet, it doesn't make the raccoon seem any less irritated when Coon Rippy picks up its front paws to dance, and has to beat a hasty retreat toward the porch railing when it starts gnawing on his hands.
Bearded 'Hillbilly' in Overalls Dances With Raccoon to Aretha Franklin
Critter proves an unwilling partner on 'Chain of Fools'
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cinema Blend10 Great Movies To Watch Before Netflix Gets Rid Of Them On March 1
Men's JournalThe Controversial True Story Behind 'American Sniper'
Cinema BlendThe 10 Highest-Grossing R-Rated Movies Of All Time
Men's Journal12 Things Every Man Should Know About His Penis
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies of the Year
Mic12 Stunning Photos Offer a Rare Look Inside the Lives of Sex Workers
- The Killer Inside Kid Rock
- Marijuana Officially Legal in Washington, D.C. (For Now)
- U2's Last Word on 'Innocence' iTunes Release
- Robin Williams' Daughter: 'There’s No Point Questioning' Suicide
- Kanye West: 'Meeting Paul McCartney Was Like Meeting Ralph Lauren'
- Crude Awakening: How the Keystone Veto Dashes Canada's 'Superpower' Dreams
- NXT, Where the Women Work
- As Nasty as They Wanna Be: The 20 Dirtiest Album Covers of All Time