It's easy dancing to Aretha Franklin. Jake and Elwood did it in The Blues Brothers. Irish soul fans did it in The Commitments. Now this bearded guy in overalls is doing it – with a raccoon. The critter looks mystified while Grizzly Adams here (actually, he goes by "Coon Rippy") struts his stuff to "Chain of Fools," shimmying and stepping and disentangling himself when the raccoon grabs his leg like a fussy toddler. Even though the animal is clearly the guy's pet, it doesn't make the raccoon seem any less irritated when Coon Rippy picks up its front paws to dance, and has to beat a hasty retreat toward the porch railing when it starts gnawing on his hands.
Bearded 'Hillbilly' in Overalls Dances With Raccoon to Aretha Franklin
Critter proves an unwilling partner on 'Chain of Fools'
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal10 Ways to Maximize Pleasure During Sex
The Daily Beast2015's Most Anticipated Movies
MicThe Best Album of the Year — You Won’t Hear at the Grammys
Mic13 Albums That Prove 2015 Will Be a Way Better Year for Music
Men's JournalHow Technology is Affecting Our Relationships
The Daily BeastAre These the Future Oscar Winners?
- Watch Kanye West Serenade Daughter in Heartwarming 'Only One' Video
- When Cops Break Bad: Inside a Police Force Gone Wild
- Justin Bieber Apologizes: 'I'm Not Who I Was Pretending to Be'
- Suge Knight Sought by Police in Fatal Hit-and-Run
- Flashback: Nirvana Play a Bit of Boston's 'More Than a Feeling'
- Tom Petty on Sam Smith Settlement: 'No Hard Feelings. These Things Happen'
- Blink-182's Hoppus, Barker Blast 'Ungrateful, Disingenuous' Tom DeLonge
- 'American Sniper' Is Almost Too Dumb to Criticize