It's easy dancing to Aretha Franklin. Jake and Elwood did it in The Blues Brothers. Irish soul fans did it in The Commitments. Now this bearded guy in overalls is doing it – with a raccoon. The critter looks mystified while Grizzly Adams here (actually, he goes by "Coon Rippy") struts his stuff to "Chain of Fools," shimmying and stepping and disentangling himself when the raccoon grabs his leg like a fussy toddler. Even though the animal is clearly the guy's pet, it doesn't make the raccoon seem any less irritated when Coon Rippy picks up its front paws to dance, and has to beat a hasty retreat toward the porch railing when it starts gnawing on his hands.
Bearded 'Hillbilly' in Overalls Dances With Raccoon to Aretha Franklin
Critter proves an unwilling partner on 'Chain of Fools'
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
CrackedThe 5 Greatest Movie Sex Scenes
SalonThe 7 Most Tragic Band Deaths In Rock History
Mental Floss11 Hit Songs Originally Intended for Other Artists
Mental Floss24 Things You Didn't Know About 'Goodfellas'
DiffuserMusicians We've Already Lost in 2016
Cracked6 Bands That Reinvented Themselves To Get Famous
- Watch Beyonce's Surprise New Video 'Formation'
- Super Bowl Halftime Shows Ranked: From Worst to Best
- Ranking the Super Bowl 50 Movie Trailers
- Beyonce's Black Southern 'Formation'
- Alice Cooper on His Dinner With David Bowie and Ray Bradbury
- Watch Coldplay, Beyonce and Bruno Mars Rock Super Bowl 50 Halftime
- The Vampire Squid Tells Us How to Vote
- Super Bowl 50 Commercials: The Best and Worst From the Big Game