It's easy dancing to Aretha Franklin. Jake and Elwood did it in The Blues Brothers. Irish soul fans did it in The Commitments. Now this bearded guy in overalls is doing it – with a raccoon. The critter looks mystified while Grizzly Adams here (actually, he goes by "Coon Rippy") struts his stuff to "Chain of Fools," shimmying and stepping and disentangling himself when the raccoon grabs his leg like a fussy toddler. Even though the animal is clearly the guy's pet, it doesn't make the raccoon seem any less irritated when Coon Rippy picks up its front paws to dance, and has to beat a hasty retreat toward the porch railing when it starts gnawing on his hands.
Bearded 'Hillbilly' in Overalls Dances With Raccoon to Aretha Franklin
Critter proves an unwilling partner on 'Chain of Fools'
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cinema Blend10 Great Movies To Watch Before Netflix Gets Rid Of Them On March 1
Bleacher ReportTaishan Dong: The Chinese 7-Footer Ready to Dominate the Boxing World
Cinema BlendThe 20 Best Movies on YouTube
Men's Journal12 Things Every Man Should Know About His Penis
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies of the Year
Men's JournalDo Men Suck at Friendship?
- Scott Walker, God's Gift to the Democratic Party
- President Obama, J.J. Abrams, Zachary Quinto Pay Tribute to Leonard Nimoy
- Madonna on Stage Fall: 'It Was a Horrible Nightmare Because I Like to Be Amazing'
- Watch Jimmy Kimmel Call Out Anti-Vaxxers in Scathing Monologue
- The Killer Inside Kid Rock
- Noel Gallagher on Loving 'Seinfeld,' Hating Most Everything Else
- Is Kentucky Killing College Basketball?
- U2's Last Word on 'Innocence' iTunes Release