With a new album due next month, the Backstreet Boys amped up the anticipation by premiering the title track and first single, "In a World Like This," last night on New York radio station Z100. The song is uptempo in the same way as the 1997 single "As Long As You Love Me," and is about discovering love when it's needed most. "In a world like this / Where some back down / I know we're gonna make it," the reunited fivesome croon in the song's chorus. "In a time like this when love's 'round/ I know we got to take it." The Backstreet Boys are celebrating 20 years in the music industry with the release of In a World Like This on July 30th and will begin touring with DJ Pauly D and Jesse McCartney on August 2nd.
Backstreet Boys Debut New Song 'In a World Like This'
Single sets the mood for the boy band's upcoming album
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked5 Things That Secretly Affect Who You Want to Have Sex With
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies Of The Past Year
Cracked4 Lead Singers That Sound Shockingly Bad Without the Band
Cinema Blend15 Incredible Facts You Didn't Know About Back To The Future
Cracked5 Famous Albums You Can't Buy Anymore
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
- Green Day Thank Vans, Fans, Rock & Roll at Hall of Fame: Read the Speech
- Ringo Starr Inducted, Green Day Shine at Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
- Read Ringo Starr's Jovial Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction Speech
- Jon Stewart Opens Up About Leaving 'Daily Show'
- 'Ringo Nailed It': Paul McCartney Inducts Starr Into Rock Hall of Fame
- Read Miley Cyrus' Badass Hall of Fame Speech for Joan Jett
- Being Ringo: A Beatle's All-Starr Life
- Watch Kanye West Crash Coachella With Surprise Performance