Remember all those stories a few months ago that Aretha Franklin's was near death? She emphatically denied it the whole time, and last week she went on Late Night With Jimmy Fallon and proved it. Singing a cover of B.B. King's "Sweet Sixteen" from her new LP "A Woman Falling Out Of Love," Franklin looked and sounded absolutely amazing. She's got a handful of American dates this month – and she's even contemplating her first European tour in many years. Long live The Queen.
Aretha Franklin Queen Of Soul covers B.B. King on 'Fallon'
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal10 Ways to Maximize Pleasure During Sex
The Daily Beast2015's Most Anticipated Movies
MicThe Best Album of the Year — You Won’t Hear at the Grammys
Mic13 Albums That Prove 2015 Will Be a Way Better Year for Music
Men's JournalHow Technology is Affecting Our Relationships
The Daily BeastAre These the Future Oscar Winners?
- Watch Kanye West Serenade Daughter in Heartwarming 'Only One' Video
- When Cops Break Bad: Inside a Police Force Gone Wild
- Flashback: Nirvana Play a Bit of Boston's 'More Than a Feeling'
- Tom Petty on Sam Smith Settlement: 'No Hard Feelings. These Things Happen'
- Justin Bieber Apologizes: 'I'm Not Who I Was Pretending to Be'
- Blink-182's Hoppus, Barker Blast 'Ungrateful, Disingenuous' Tom DeLonge
- Behind Hozier's Unlikely Rise
- The Super Bowl Scammer: Dion Rich Is the Godfather of Gatecrashing