The Arctic Monkeys returned to the Late Show with David Letterman last night to perform "Don't Sit Down 'Cause I've Moved Your Chair," the witty, up-tempo first single from their fourth album, Suck It and See. Letterman is a big fan of the young British indie rockers, but couldn't resist cracking a joke about the record's title. "I'm being told it's their Christmas album," Letterman quipped.
Arctic Monkeys 'Don't Sit Down...' on 'Letterman'
British quartet perform 'Don't Sit Down 'Cause I've Moved Your Chair'
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cinema BlendThe 5 Greatest Comedies of All-Time According to Chris Rock
Bleacher ReportWhat It's Like to Be in Mayweather's Entourage
Men's JournalDo Men Suck at Friendship?
Men's Journal10 Ways to Maximize Pleasure During Sex
Cracked4 Lead Singers That Sound Shockingly Bad Without the Band
Cinema BlendTop 10 Steamiest Sex Scenes
- 'Super Troopers 2' Officially a Go After Crowdfunding $4.4 Million
- 5 Things We Learned From 2015 White House Correspondents' Dinner
- 11 Things We Learned From Bruce Jenner's Coming Out Interview
- Navajo Actress Explains Why She Left Adam Sandler 'Ridiculous 6' Set
- Native American Actors Defend Adam Sandler's 'Ridiculous 6'
- Waka Flocka Flame for President: Watch His Exclusive Campaign Video
- Watch Neil deGrasse Tyson, Jon Stewart Debate Superman vs. Batman
- Jay Z Defends Tidal: 'We Are Here for the Long Haul'