"Not Mine," the latest video by the Australian band An Horse, was written about being out of one's element, so it makes some sense that singer Kate Cooper's parts are lip-synched by her bandmate Damon Cox. "I wrote 'Not Mine' when I was in Montreal," says Cooper. "It was summer, but it was a dud of a summer – I think there was maybe five warm days. It was my first summer in Canada and everyone was telling me that it's usually a lot warmer. The song is about moving to a new city and learning how to live in it. I didn't believe that it did get warmer. I just assumed we had vastly different definitions of summer. Turns out I was very wrong. Montreal is one of the hottest places I have ever been."
An Horse 'Not Mine'
New video from Australian band
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
CrackedThe 5 Greatest Movie Sex Scenes
Guitar WorldThe 30 Most Badass Guitarists of All Time
DiffuserThe 10 Nastiest Feuds In Alternative Music
Mental Floss7 Movies That Sent People Running Out of Theaters
SalonTop 11 'SNL' Political Sketches Of All Time
CrackedThe 18 Most Baffling Lines Of Dialogue In Movie History
- There Is No Real Hillary Clinton
- Keith Richards on Getting Busted, Zeppelin and Stones’ Future
- Putin's Angels: Inside Russia's Most Infamous Motorcycle Club
- Hear Grunge Supergroup Ten Commandos' 'Staring Down the Dust'
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time
- Vote for the 2016 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Inductees
- 20 Best TV Shows of 2015 So Far
- Sammy Hagar: 'If I Joined Van Halen Right Now, I'd Feel Like a Hypocrite'