Alicia Keys takes a triumphant turn at reinvention in the new clip for "Brand New Me," a song from her latest album Girl On Fire. The video opens with a quiet, discomforted Keys getting her a massive mop of curls prepped before a shoot, the director offering her half-hearted "It looks nice," when she pulls away from his touch. After plinking at the piano for the cameras, Keys leaves her post and embarks on a quest for self-discovery around the set, which reaches its apex in front of a handful of mirrors where Keys rips off the wig she'd been given and returns to the piano as herself. Ending with the note "The journey continues . . ." – and a smiling Keys – it looks like this story isn't over just yet.
Alicia Keys Finds Liberation in 'Brand New Me' Clip
Singer-songwriter embarks on quest of self-discovery
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cinema BlendThe 5 Greatest Comedies of All-Time According to Chris Rock
Bleacher ReportWhat It's Like to Be in Mayweather's Entourage
Men's JournalDo Men Suck at Friendship?
Men's Journal10 Ways to Maximize Pleasure During Sex
Cracked4 Lead Singers That Sound Shockingly Bad Without the Band
Cinema BlendTop 10 Steamiest Sex Scenes
- Multiple Gunshots Fired at Lil Wayne's Tour Buses in Atlanta
- Native American Actors Defend Adam Sandler's 'Ridiculous 6'
- 11 Things We Learned From Bruce Jenner's Coming Out Interview
- Jared Leto Debuts Ghoulish 'Suicide Squad' Version of the Joker
- 'Super Troopers 2' Officially a Go After Crowdfunding $4.4 Million
- The Secret Life of Transgender Rocker Tom Gabel
- Waka Flocka Flame for President: Watch His Exclusive Campaign Video
- Avengers: Age of Ultron