"This is the story of America's greatest rock band," goes the narration that opens the new video for Aerosmith's "Legendary Child," the first single from their upcoming record, Music From Another Dimension. The narrator goes on to detail the band's exploits – good, bad, hilarious and some totally fictional – and promises the clip will tell the story of the group as played "by girls on roller skates." Indeed it does just that, though, in a Fincher-esque move, it looks like you're gonna have to stay tuned for the next chapter to see what's in the box.
Aerosmith Drop Video for 'Legendary Child'
Clip promises, and delivers, girls on roller skates
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked5 Famous Movies That Were Insane Parties Behind the Scenes
Guitar WorldTop 10 Best (and Worst) Comeback Albums of All Time
Screen Rant10 Decisions That Ruined Movies
Diffuser27 Rockers Who Died at Age 27
AskMenThe 40 Best Guy Movies Of All Time
Mental Floss33 Surprising Stories Behind Famous Songs
- Jimmy Fallon Plays Donald Trump, Gets Debate Advice From Obama
- Jon Stewart Bids Farewell to Fox News: 'Adios, Motherf---ers'
- Skulls, Satan and Dave Grohl: Inside Mysterious Occult-Rock Band Ghost
- Are Rogue Militants Preparing for War on American Soil?
- Up in the Air: Meet the Man Who Flies Around the World for Free
- 25 Best 'Daily Show' Correspondents
- Lewis Black on Surviving Two Decades at 'The Daily Show'
- Jimmy Page on 'Coda,' Led Zep's Indian Sojourn and His Next Big Project